Bring home the fun of Thor: Ragnarok on Blu-Ray with these 5 Thor Party Drink Ideas for kids – perfect for a kid birthday party, family movie night and more. This post is sponsored by Marvel Studios. All super hero opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links.
5 Thor Party Drink Ideas for Kids
Thor hammer in one hand and Captain America shield in the other, I love how much my kids are inspired by today’s Marvel super heroes. With Thor: Ragnarok now available to own starting today, I thought it was prime time to round up the kids for these epic Thor inspired party punch ideas for your next party.
Grab 5 Thor Party Drink Ideas for Kids and BYOM (bring your own Mjolnir) for these colorful and fun layered drinks inspired by your favorite Thor: Ragnarok heroes and villains!
Thor: Ragnarok Now on Blu-Ray
Action, humor, drama and all of the Marvel fun – Thor: Ragnarok is finally available to own on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand starting today, March. 6. Featuring never-before-seen bonus features, featurettes and more, this third sequel in the Thor movie series has been highly praised as one of the best Marvel super hero movies of all time. Check out my Thor Ragnarok Movie Review for more details on the story, visuals and that PG-13 rating. And see what’s included with your Thor: Ragnarok home release.
Thor: Ragnarok Bonus Features
- Exclusive never-before-seen Featurettes and Documentaries including “Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years – The Evolution of Heroes,” “Getting in Touch with Your Inner Thor,” ” Unstoppable Women: Hela & Valkyrie,” “Finding Korg,” “Sakaar: On the Edge of the Known and Unknown,” and more.
- Gag Reel – easily my favorite thing about Marvel films. The gag reels are always hilarious!
- Exclusive Short: Team Darryl – With Thor gone, Darryl runs an ad for a new roommate. Fresh off being unseated as the ruler of Sakaar, the Grandmaster moves in. Hilarious antics ensue.
- Deleted/Extended Scenes
- Directors Commentary
- 8bit Scenes
- and more
Thor Party Drink Ideas for Kids
Do your kids love the Thor characters as much as mine? To celebrate Thor: Ragnarok on Blu-Ray we had a blast with these 5 Thor Party Drink Ideas for Kids. All 5 are nonalcoholic, colorful and sweet with a festive flair for your favorite Marvel heroes and villains! Ready to super-pack your party drinks?
The key to layering these Kid-Friendly Thor Party Drink Ideas is to a) have plenty of ice and b) layer according to sugar content (with the highest amount of sugar content on the bottom to least on top). Here’s how to make them them:
Thor Party Punch
- Fill cup with ice (don’t skimp!).
- Layer Tampico Citrus Punch on the bottom. Very slowly pour G2 Fruit Punch over top, directly onto an ice cube.
- Garnish with a Mjolnir (freeze white Gatorade in an ice cube tray with an added a wooden skewer) and a lightning bolt lemon zest!
Hulk Party Punch
- Fill cup with ice (no skimping!).
- Layer with Green Apple Gatorade on the bottom (perfect Hulk color, am I right?). Very slowly pour Mixed Berry Powerade Zero on top, directly over an ice cube.
- Garnish with a wedge of kiwi and a strawberry (because we don’t want to forget that crazy red plume of feathers Hulk had on his gladiator helmet in Thor: Ragnarok movie).
Valkyrie Party Punch
- Fill cup with ice.
- Layer with Gatorade Fierce Blue Cherry on the bottom. Slowly pour light lemonade on top, directly over an ice cube.
- Garnish with a toothpick skewer of blueberries and a slice of lemon (for that awesome Valkyrie sword).
Loki Party Punch
- Fill cup to the brim with ice.
- Layer full strength pineapple juice on the bottom. Slowly pour Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush on top of an ice cube inside of the cup.
- Garnish with two lemon zest spikes to represent Loki’s golden horn helmet. Pretty sweet, right?
Hela Party Punch
- Fill cup full with ice.
- Layer grape juice on the bottom of the cup. Slowly pour Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush over the top of an ice cube in the cup.
- Garnish with lime zest…because her spiky headdress was wicked awesome.
Cheers! Bring home the fun of Thor: Ragnarok, now available on Blu-Ray! Make these 5 Kid-Friendly Thor Party Drink Ideas – perfect for your next Thor birthday party, movie night or just a delicious touch of Marvel super hero fun!
Looking for more fun Marvel ideas? Check out these popular posts:
Will your be bringing home Thor: Ragnarok on Blu-Ray? Which of these Kid-Friendly Thor Party Drink Ideas would you try first?
Love kid-friendly party drinks? Try these popular ones:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for family movie updates, kid-friendly recipes, crafts and more.
Those are 100% pure awesome. I really like that these drinks are all kind-friendly. It’s important to have these superhero parties when the kids are young. We have to bring them into the geeky fold early. 😉
shelly peterson says
This is a great movie. All these drinks sound great and perfect to serve while watching this movie.
I love the look and the ingredients of these punch drinks. Yum! I know kids would love them to. Thank you!
Dandi D says
These look like they’d be fun to make and I need to watch this movie ASAP!
Janet W. says
These drink ideas are fantastic! I love how colorful they all are!
Lauryn R says
These drinks are so pretty! And the flavors sound absolutely delicious as well! I can’t wait to try them all. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing!