Frozen Fever Party Punch
There’s nothing like a fancy birthday drink when it comes to a Frozen Fever birthday party. And with my daughter’s 3rd birthday, I knew that I needed a drink that was of “Anna and Elsa” level. A perfect sugar rimmed glass, a delicious sweet flavor combo, and of course, the drink worthy of a Disney princess, this easy Frozen Fever Party Punch is the perfect party drink that everyone can enjoy! Ready to wow your littlest guests? Grab this easy Frozen Fever Punch Recipe!
Frozen Fever Inspired Party Punch Recipe
- Blue Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Sherbert
- Corn Syrup
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Dip the rim of a cocktail cup in a shallow dish of corn syrup. Shake off excess.
- Dip the rim of the cup into a shallow dish of yellow sprinkles.
- Fill cup ¾ full of Blue Hawaiian Punch.
- Add large scoop of Pineapple Sherbert to cup.
- Serve immediately.
The adorable goodness of this party punch was such a hit with the kids. I mean, how often do kids get to enjoy a sugar rimmed glass? And the punch flavor combo was a winner too!
I added the punch to a drink dispenser and had the sugar rimmed cups ready to go. Alternatively, you can fill a punch bowl with punch and add scoops of sherbert to the punch bowl. And with the pretty blue and yellow colors, it’s the perfect drink for your Frozen Fever theme! YUM!
Frozen Fever Party Inspiration
- Frozen Fever Sunflower Party Banner
- Frozen Fever Snowgies Craft
- Frozen Fever Inspired Chex Party Mix
- Frozen Fever Party