Host an out-of-this-world movie party with Galaxy Popcorn and Ice Age: Collision Course Movie Night! This post is sponsored by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment. All galactic opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links
Galaxy Popcorn | Ice Age: Collision Course Movie Night
Have an affinity for night sky? We do too!
We’re hosting an epic out-of-this-world family movie night and you’re invited! Grab this easy Galaxy Popcorn Recipe and host your own Ice Age: Collision Course Movie Night with your family and friends.
Ice Age Family Movie Night Ideas
Popcorn made, we were ready for an epic Ice Age Family Movie Night, featuring Ice Age: Collision Course. How exciting to receive a full galaxy themed box of fun for our family movie night this past weekend.
We launched a vinegar & baking soda rocket!
We projected the starry night onto our ceiling!
We checked out the Super Moon with our new telescope!
And most importantly, we grabbed our popcorn to sit down and watch the new Ice Age: Collision Course movie!
A little sweet. A little salty. A LOT of starry fun! This easy Galaxy Popcorn Recipe is the perfect snack for your starry night themed movie night. You’re one step closer to a kid-friendly out-of-this-world kind of snack! Don’t forget the edible star glitter!
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 Bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 1 Bag of Black Candy Melts
- 1 Bag of Royal Blue Candy Melts
- 1 Bag of Lavender Candy Melts
- 1 Vial of Silver Edible Stars - found at your local craft store
- Make popcorn according to package instructions.
- Melt whole bag of black candy melts in microwave according to package instructions.
- In large bowl, gently combine popcorn and black melted candy until coated.
- Spread popcorn in a single layer on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Melt 1/4 cup of blue candy melts. Drizzle on top of popcorn.
- Melt 1/4 cup of lavender candy melts. Drizzle on top of popcorn.
- Sprinkle edible stars on top of your popcorn.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes, or until candy has hardened. Serve immediately or store in airtight container.
How fun is this upgraded popcorn snack for your family movie night or galaxy themed party? Your guests will love the sweet and salty combo!
The 5th in the series, our favorite Ice Age characters Sid, Manny, Diego and Scrat are all back in yet another epic Ice Age adventure! Featuring Scrat in Space (yes, still chasing that acorn!) and a plan to save the planet from a galactic asteroid crash, your family will laugh and enjoy the newest Ice Age movie again and again!
Our family certainly enjoyed our Ice Age themed movie night, complete with Galaxy Popcorn, fun out-of-this-world themed activities and lots of family giggles!
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of your favorite giveaways!