Red light, yellow light, green light to snacking! Traffic Light Snack for Toddlers. This post is sponsored by Socialstars & Playskool as a part of toddler snacktime fun with the #PLAYSKOOLCREW. All opinions are my own
Traffic Light Snack for Toddlers
Beep! Beep! Vroom! Vroom! My toddler is fascinated lately by cars. Studying how they work, beeping that horn and letting the good times roll, I am loving her curiosity when it comes to cars. Inspired by her latest toddler craze, we made this easy Traffic Light Snack for Toddlers. Perfect for little hands and a delicious healthy treat, my toddler gobbles up these fun traffic lights as we explore the world of cars! Here’s how to make your traffic light inspired snack:
What You Will Need:
- Graham Crackers
- Peanut Butter (easily switch out for sun butter or another substitute for peanut allergies)
- Strawberries, cut into circles
- Banana, cut into circles
- Green Grapes, cut into circles
1. Break graham crackers into individual rectangles.
2. Spread peanut butter onto one side of the graham crackers.
3. Place one strawberry at the top of your traffic light. Place a banana piece in the middle. Add a grape for the bottom. You now have a red, yellow, and green light!
4. Enjoy your snack while talking about the colors, the sounds and the FUN of playing with cars!
The Perfect Portable Car Toy
And what goes perfectly with a traffic light snack? A FUN car toy, of course! The new Playskool Roll’n Gears Car is the perfect toy for on-the-go car play. This portable toy is perfect for your little car lover and easily weaves in toddler learning wherever you go!
Open the case for fun with car gears!
This car comes loaded with 5 removable car gears for interlocking, twisting, stacking and spinning for endless play time fun.
With 9 locations to place your gears, your toddler will love exploring and problem solving to get those gears to move.
Need another way to play? Just close up the case for a classic rolling car play. Vroom! Vroom!
The best part of the new Roll’n Gears Car is how Playskool Toys has integrated the Play, Stow and Go concept into the design. Perfect for moms on the go, this toy play set closes up into a compact carry case so you can take the toy with you, without the hassle! Everything stores inside, so there’s no loose pieces while you travel.
A delicious traffic light snack and a new car toy! Life is good in our toddler world. We’re rolling along and having fun at age 2!
What do you love about the new Playskool Roll’n Gears Car?
Looking for more kid snack ideas?