Fuse healthy snacking & fun with gluten-free & Easy Cucumber Sushi for Kids. Perfect lunch/after-school snack idea for little hands, this delicious combo will have your children gobbling “sushi” in no time! May contain affiliate links
Easy Cucumber Sushi for Kids
How does your family fuse together healthy and delicious? We are in the home stretch for the school year and I’m ready to help my son finish strong with after-school snack ideas that keep him full, happy and focused with this gluten-free Easy Cucumber Sushi for Kids (don’t worry kids, no seaweed in these rolls!). Crunch, taste and FUN make this the ultimate kid-friendly fusion snack!
Easy Cucumber Sushi for Kids – Perfect for little hands!
Whether it’s lunchtime or after-school snack time, I love giving my kids the perfect fusion of healthy and fresh. This Easy Cucumber Sushi for Kids Recipe is simple to make and perfect for your child’s little hands. Full of delicious flavors and empty of those harmful ingredients – we love how these sushi rolls turned out.
Grab your kid-friendly teaching chopsticks!
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Slices of Your Child's Favorite Cheese
- 2 Slices of All-Natural Deli Meat - such as ham, turkey, chicken
- Handful of Fresh Matchstick Carrots
- Optional: Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Slice cucumber into large ¾-1 inch thick slices (removing peel if desired).
- Hollow out center of cucumber using a melon baller. Leave about ½ inch of cucumber inside.
- Stuff cucumber with small rolls of cheese, deli meat and carrots until center is filled.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve cold. Refrigerated leftovers in tightly sealed container.
With temperatures on the rise in Florida, I love how this cold snack idea will keep my kids happy and full this spring as we finish out the busy school season.
Be sure to pin and save this fun lunch/snack idea for your kids!