Get crafty with your kids and this Caramel Apple Fall Craft for Toddlers + 50 More Fall Crafts! May contain affiliate links. All crafty inspiration is my own
Caramel Apple Fall Craft for Toddlers | 50 More Fall Crafts
So if you’ve missed the fall inspiration lately, I’ve been on an apple kick. I mean apples are tasty…so really easy inspiration there. And to get my toddler more into crafting and creating, this the perfect mommy and me date while brother is at school. So here’s how to make your Caramel Apple Fall Craft for Toddlers. Enjoy these special moments with your little then scroll down to grab 50 more fall craft ideas!
Ok, so maybe this craft inspiration manifested from a hungry belly that loves fall caramel apples. *Growl.* But in any case, I love love love how these cute caramel apples turned out. Such a fun and simple craft, even for the littlest toddler, this made an afternoon of crafting “girl” time. I really am enjoying these few special hours alone with my beautiful daughter.
What You Will Need
- Red/Green Construction Paper
- Popsicle Sticks <-This set is a great deal right now!
- Brown Paint
- Sprinkles, Nuts, Graham Crackers, etc. (or if you want to use NON-food items – glitter, beads, etc.)
- Optional: Jute string/ribbon for banner hanging
- Cut out round apple shape circles out of your construction paper.
- Glue popsicle sticks to the tops of your apples.
- Using brown paint, paint the bottoms (opposite the popsicle sticks) of your apples. Allow to dry.
- Glue your caramel apple toppings to the bottoms of the apples. Allow to dry. (This was definitely my daughter’s favorite part!)
Optional: Want to make a few apples for fall décor? Grab your string and string your apples from the tops of the popsicles. Perfect for adding a little seasonal cheer to your home!
Looking for more crafty ideas for you and the kids this season? Here’s 50 Fall Crafts for Kids!
Looking for more craft ideas? Head over to the Raising Whasians Crafts Tab on the blog to get started! We are creating lots of wonderful memories with the kids this fall season! I am LOVING this fall crafts list for kids!