Spider Crispy Treats Recipe with Cocoa Pebbles. Post sponsored by Cocoa Pebbles. All delicious and fun opinions are my own
Spider Crispy Treats Recipe with Cocoa Pebbles
Costumes, check! Pumpkins, check! Treats…..hold on! It’s only 3 days before Halloween, which means everyone is bewitched with excitement and last minute preparations for this FUN fall holiday! But if you need a last minute Halloween treat idea, check out this Spider Crispy Treats Recipe, featuring a family-favorite cereal we all know, Cocoa Pebbles! Adorable, easy to make and perfect for a themed party or a special spooky treat, these spiders are sure to give your family a smile this fall!
Ready to make them? Here’s the recipe:
Remember this cereal? Wow, so many childhood feels coming back right now. Cocoa Pebbles is back and better than ever this Halloween with these Spider Crispy Treats! Already a great color for a spooky spider, these ingredients are definite “crowd pleasers,” if you know what I mean 🙂
1 pkg. (13 oz.) Cocoa Pebbles cereal (6 cups)
1 bag (10.5 oz.) of miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
1 bag mini pretzel sticks
1 black edible ink marker
1 pkg. Fruit Tootsie Rolls
1. Spray a 9×9 pan lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt butter over low heat in large saucepan on stove. When butter is melted, stir in one bag of mini marshmallows until melted. Remove from heat and stir in 6 cups of Cocoa Pebbles. Press evenly into prepared pan. Let cool for 15 minutes.
3. Use a 2″ round cookie cutter to cut the Cocoa Pebbles treats into circles. Alternatively, use a glass pint-sized cup to cut treats into circles.
4. Using a rolling pin, flatten mini marshmallows and stick two on each crispy treat for the spider’s eyes. Draw eyes on the whites of the mini marshmallows using the black edible ink marker.
5. Stick four mini pretzel sticks into each side of the crispy treat for the spider’s legs.
6. Carefully cut triangle shaped fangs out of vanilla flavored Tootsie Rolls using a sharp knife. Stick two on each crispy treat.
BAM! A spooky and delicious last minute Halloween treat that the kids will LOVE!
Looking for spooky treat ideas? Check out my Candy Corn Popsicles (healthy version HERE too), and Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups! We are having fun in the kitchen this Halloween season with these adorable Spider Crispy Treats featuring Cocoa Pebbles cereal! Be sure to follow Cocoa Pebbles on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for the latest recipes, inspiration and more!