Get excited for the latest Disney classic Blu-Ray release with this easy Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft, perfect for family movie night! This post is sponsored by Disney. All magical opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links.
Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft
Are you craving spaghetti and meatballs yet?
One of my favorite Disney classics is returning to Blu-Ray on February 27th, and is sure to be a hit for family movie night. Now with 3 film versions, classic bonus extras and 3 new features, don’t miss your opportunity to own Lady and the Tramp from The Signature Walt Disney Collection. To celebrate the new release, check out this easy Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft idea and be sure to scroll down for a FUN giveaway!
Lady and The Tramp on Blu-Ray = Family Movie Night GOALS!
There’s nothing that compares to a classic Disney animated film. The music (who can forget Bella Notte), the story, the villains (oh those Siamese cats!), the classic animation techniques – everything about Lady and the Tramp reminds me of happy childhood memories. Introducing my kids to a piece of my childhood – they instantly fell in love too.
With Lady and the Tramp from The Signature Walt Disney Collection on Blu-Ray combo pack starting February 27th, your family is sure to fall in love with all of those classic dog characters and Disney movie history. Check out the special features included with your copy of this film.
- 3 film versions: Original Theatrical version, Sing-Alone Mode, Inside Walt’s Story Meetings (as you view the film, hear reenactments of Walt’s story sessions with animators and see how their ideas were realized on-screen)
- 3 New Signature Bonus Features: “Walt & His Dogs,” “Stories from Walt’s Office,” “How to Make a Meatball and Other Fun Facts about Lady and the Tramp”
- 2 Classic Bonus Features: “Diane Disney Miller: Remembering Dad,” Never recorded song “I’m Free as the Breeze”
- 4 Deleted Scenes
- and more!
Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft | Spaghetti & Meatballs Necklace
I love a good family movie night theme. And this time we’re busting out all of the craft supplies for a take on a pasta necklace. Because Lady and the Tramp wouldn’t be the same without that perfect spaghetti and meatballs scene, am I right? Make this easy Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft Necklace just in time to watch the movie!
What You Will Need:
- Your kids favorite tube shaped pasta – ziti, etc.
- Brown Pom Poms (I used 1/2 inch. I would recommend up to 1 inch)
- Red Paint
- Yarn Needle (adult supervision!)
- Get out the red paint and allow your kids to paint their noodles however they choose (the messier the better!). Allow to dry.
- Grab your string and thread noodles and brown pom poms. Encourage your kids to create their own fun pattern.
- Tie the ends of the string together. Show off your adorable new spaghetti and meatballs necklace as your family watches the new Lady and the Tramp from The Signature Walt Disney Collection, now on Blu-Ray!
It’s not Lady and the Tramp without the classic Bella Notte scene! We loved recreating a little love of the classic film with this Easy Lady and the Tramp Kids Craft.
How cute is our Spaghetti & Meatballs necklace?
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Disney. Raising Whasians is not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Rafflecopter random selector and will be notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of your favorite giveaways!