Get ready for the long awaited 2018 Disney movie sequel with this Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Craft + New Trailer. Cute and easy DIY kids craft idea! May contain commissioned links.
Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Craft
Guess who has been dying to make a Wreck-It Ralph craft? “The kitty gets the milkshake. The bunny gets the pancake!” The Ralph Breaks the Internet teaser trailer certainly got the world’s attention with a baby Moana playing an adorable bunny and kitty app on her tablet. The exploding bunny and confused kitty certainly peaked my interest with this new Wreck-It Ralph 2 Craft idea. Make your own “eating” bunny and kitty, complete with their very own pancakes and milkshake as we get ready for the Wreck-It Ralph sequel. Grab your fun and easy tutorial and check out the new trailer. November 21st can’t come soon enough.
NEW Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Trailer
PRINCESSES! It’s a Disney reunion as Vanellope meets all of the Disney princesses in this hilarious new Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Trailer. Be sure to watch this one on replay with the kids!
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET: WRECK-IT RALPH 2 leaves Litwak’s video arcade behind, venturing into the uncharted, expansive and thrilling world of the internet—which may or may not survive Ralph’s wrecking. Video game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) must risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, Sugar Rush. In way over their heads, Ralph and Vanellope rely on the citizens of the internet—the netizens—to help navigate their way, including a webite entrepreneur named Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), who is the head algorithm and the heart and soul of trend-making site “BuzzzTube.”
Wreck-It Ralph 2 Craft Bunny & Kitty Clothespins
Were your kids really into the bunny eating pancakes and kitty eating milkshakes? Yup, mine too. That’s why we made this fun Wreck-It Ralph 2 craft idea – perfect for little hands! Your kids will love opening and closing the bunny and kitty mouths as they eat eat eat! their favorite foods. Just don’t overfeed them…you don’t want them to pop! Ready to create?
What You Will Need:
- Stiff Felt in the following colors: light pink, dark pink, brown, yellow, light blue, dark blue, white
- 2 Wood Clothespins
- 4 *TEENY* 1/8 inch black pom poms
- Glitter Glue in blue and red
- Hot Glue Gun
- Start by measuring the length of your clothespin from where it opens to the tip. Using that length, trace and cut out two ovals (one in light pink and one in light blue) to be the faces of your kitty and bunny. Cut those ovals across in half.
- Using one half of each other, cut and design your bunny and kitty faces as shown with your felt (light and dark pink for bunny, light and dark blue for kitty) and black pom poms. Don’t worry so much about a pattern (I didn’t use any) but focus on making the shapes fun for the kids to cut out.
- Glue in place, making sure the oval halves line up across the clothespin opening.
- The kitty gets an extra step in his face with glitter glue whiskers. Allow to dry.
- Now let’s make the food. Pancakes are a cinch! Just cut out 3 circles out of brown felt, each circle slightly smaller than the next. Using the yellow felt, cut out two squares for butter. Glue in place. Using your hot glue gun, drizzle and add syrup to your pancakes. Allow to dry.
- For the milkshake, I cut out a pink cup out of dark pink felt. Cut out some whipped cream and a milkshake stem out of white felt. Glue together and use your red glitter glue to add a cherry.
- Let your kids have fun feeding their bunny pancakes and kitty milkshakes, just like the Ralph Breaks the Internet trailer!
How adorable is this Wreck-It Ralph 2 craft?
The kitty gets the milkshake.
The bunny gets the pancake!
My kids love making their Ralph Breaks the Internet inspired bunny and kitty eat and play and well, hopefully not explode. Hopefully this fun Disney inspired craft will keep your little ones busy this summer as we get ready for Wreck-It Ralph 2 this fall!
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET: WRECK-IT RALPH 2 arrives in theaters everywhere on November 21st! Be sure to stay up on the latest:
- Like WRECK-IT RALPH on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WreckItRalph/
- Follow WRECK-IT RALPH on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wreckitralph
- Follow WRECK-IT RALPH on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wreckitralph/
- Visit the official RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET: WRECK-IT RALPH 2 website too: http://movies.disney.com/ralph-breaks-the-internet-wreck-it-ralph-2