Create these adorable inspired DIY Disney Frozen Fever Snowgies Kids Craft for your next play date or party! May contain commissioned links
DIY Snowgies Kids Craft
SNOWGIES! Are you getting Frozen Fever yet?
The most adorable Disney craft has landed on the blog today as I continue to reveal my daughter’s DIY Frozen Fever Birthday Party! This DIY Disney Frozen Fever Snowgies Kids Craft is an essential piece to our party, as it provided such a fun activity for the kids! This frugal and budget-friendly craft is great to add to your next Disney party, or just to make on a winter’s day!
Are you singing the song yet? Then grab your pom poms and your glue and make some Frozen Fever Snowgies with us!
What You Will Need
- Large White Pom Poms (about 1 inch)
- Medium White Pom Poms (about 1/2 inch)
- Extra Small Black Pom Poms (about 1/8 inch – I didn’t even know they made them that small!)
- White Glue
- Blue Glitter Glue Pen
- Take 2 large white pom poms. Glue one on top of the other, holding together until dry. This will be the head and body.
- Placing your stack on a flat surface, glue 2 medium white pom poms as feet in the front of your Snowgie. Allow to dry.
- Take the 2 smallest black pom poms and glue on as eyes on the head of your Snowgie. Allow to dry.
- Using the blue glitter glue pen, draw your smile onto the Snowgie! Allow to fully dry and you’ve got yourself your very own Frozen Fever Snowgie!
See full video tutorial to get this little craft started! Done in minutes (perfect Frozen craft for toddlers!).
How adorable are these little guys?
A perfect budget-friendly activity for your Disney Frozen Fever Party, we had a cute little Snowgies craft station set up for kids (and adults) to make some Snowgies! For less than $5 for all of the supplies, everyone got a special friend to take home! Are you loving our Disney Frozen Fever Party ideas so far?
Frozen Fever Party Ideas
Need some more Disney Party Inspiration? Check out my other popular DIY Parties!
And see the final results of my daughter’s 3rd birthday party with our DIY Frozen Fever Party Ideas! Food, décor, and more!