Make this delicious sugar cookie popcorn recipe for a festive holiday snack! This post was sponsored by Redbox as part of a program with Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review
Sugar Cookie Popcorn Recipe
Must be the holidays because lately I just can’t stop snacking! One of my favorite snacks in the whole world? Popcorn. It’s my weakness. You can’t catch me watching a movie at home (or out for that matter) without me munching away on a handful of popcorn. So with Christmas here, what better way to celebrate than with a twist on my favorite snack, perfect for gifting! Ready to indulge with me? Sugar Cookie Popcorn. YES!!!
This Sugar Cookie Popcorn Recipe will have your taste buds singing with Christmas joy! A combo of sweet and salty and buttery and Christmas-y….Ah-mazing! Ready to make your own? Here’s the delicious and easy recipe (and be sure to scroll down for a FUN giveaway!):
Oh yes! That’s right, that’s REAL pieces of sugar cookie goodness in every crunchy bite of popcorn!
Sugar Cookie Popcorn Recipe
- 8 cups of popped Light Butter Popcorn
- 6 oz. White Chocolate
- 1/2 Bag of Large Marshmallows
- 12 Sugar Cookies Crushed
- On a large cookie sheet, spread out your popcorn. Sprinkle with crushed sugar cookie.
- In microwaveable bowl, microwave white chocolate and marshmallows, stirring every 20 seconds until melted (avoid scorching).
- Drizzle white chocolate mixture over popcorn.
- Using spatula, carefully fold popcorn until coated.
- If necessary, bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes to remelt chocolate. Fold popcorn until coated.
- Allow to cool completely. Break into edible pieces. Store in air tight container.
No holiday popcorn is complete without a movie! Pair your delicious popcorn recipe with a Redbox movie night for the perfect holiday gift! Just add a code to your popcorn batch. You could print out an e-gift card or promo code bundle, write in a special card or make a fun gift tag to tie around your homemade holiday popcorn! Why should you give the gift of Redbox this season? Here’s just a few reasons:
- Redbox offers the perfect gift for everyone on your gift list – from kids to adults!
- Redbox offers e-gift cards and promo code bundles starting as low as $1.50 each!
- Codes can be used on 1-day rentals for movies and games. Redeemed in-person or online reservations
- Redbox codes never expire, so you can redeem at anytime!
- Redbox offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc and video game rentals at conveniently located kiosks throughout the U.S. In fact, there’s more kiosks in the U.S. than Starbucks and McDonald’s combined!
- Redbox offers the Play Pass rewards program for exclusive deals, freebies and more – including a free movie night just for signing up!
I’m loving the selection lately too, with lots of great new releases for the whole family like:
just to name a few!
So if you’re looking for a great last minute gift idea this holiday season that’s sure to spread some smiles, pair up this delicious and easy Sugar Cookie Popcorn Recipe with a Redbox movie for a wonderful family experience.
Munch, Munch! Hope your holiday season is full of delicious family memories!
Looking for more Christmas inspiration?
Who would you give the gift of Redbox to this holiday season?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more delicious recipe ideas, kid-friendly crafts and more!
Dorothy Boucher says
WOW!! what a Christmas gift this would be 🙂 thanks
rochelle haynes says
This is nice great gifts
Jennifer Whalen says
what a great gift
Karolyn B says
Love watching movies at home with the family
Sarah L says
Does it end today like your words say or in 14 days like the form says?
Thanks for the contest.