Get ready for the busy holiday cookie exchange season with this unique Lace Cookies Recipe. This post was written by me through an activation with HireInfluence on behalf of Community Coffee. Although I received compensation for participating in the campaign, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Lace Cookies Recipe
Hello, holidays! That’s right folks, we are only mere weeks away from the holiday season. You know what that means? Cookie dunking! Did you know that I love to dunk my holiday cookies in my coffee? SO. GOOD! So I’m getting all of the holiday feels today by sharing my family’s favorite holiday cookie exchange recipe with you. This Lace Cookies Recipe is going to be a huge hit at your next holiday cookie exchange. Unique, beautiful and DELICIOUS, these are my most asked-for cookies during the holiday season. Grab the family recipe plus be sure to scroll down for a delicious #ReserveYours Community Coffee Giveaway!
Lace Cookies Recipe
No coffee bar is complete without a delicious holiday cookie exchange recipe. What are my go-to cookies for the holiday season? My mom’s Lace Cookies Recipe. This family recipe gives me all of my childhood feels during the holidays. Trust me when I say that this cookie recipe will end up being a HUGE hit with your guests!
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts (I use the food processor)
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Optional - 1 container of microwaveable chocolate & sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 4 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- In small saucepan, heat walnuts, butter, sugar, flour and milk over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY until butter is melted and ingredients are totally blended. Remove from heat.
- Drip level ½ teaspoonfuls of mixture onto foil, 3 inches apart. Yes, these will NOT look like cookies.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes on foil. Delicately "peel" cookies from foil.
- Cool at least 10 more minutes.
- Want to add some chocolate love? When completely cool, dip cookies in microwaveable chocolate, top with sprinkles and allow to cool. YUM 🙂
Looking for more festive holiday ideas? Check out these popular posts:
Be sure to pin this recipe for your next holiday cookie exchange!
The Perfect Coffee for Cookie Dipping
I love dunking cookies in my coffee, especially the ones from this lace cookies recipe. But a fancy cookie calls for a fancy and premium coffee blend. The Community® Private Reserve® line is an exclusive collection of coffee blends for even the finest of coffee palates. Exclusive specialty-grade coffees created with four generations of experience; these blends are great for gift giving in their fancy gold packaging. Available in 9 different premium blends, look for the Community® Private Reserve® line at your favorite Community Coffee retailer and at CommunityCoffee.com.
By the way, these lace cookies pair perfectly with Community® Private Reserve® Founder’s Blend. Just saying.
#ReserveYours Community Coffee Gift Basket Giveaway
Cookies + coffee = HEAVEN! Inspired by my favorite holiday combo, I created this delicious coffee bar inspired gift basket. Complete with Community® Private Reserve®, the perfect premium coffee for gift giving this holiday season – you will LOVE sharing the cookie dunk love! So how about a giveaway? Enter the #ReserveYours Community Coffee Giveaway for a chance to win my DIY coffee bar inspired gift basket! Includes:
- (2) packages of Community Private Reserve Ground Coffee in Founder’s Blend
- (2) packages of Community Private Reserve Ground Coffee in Evangeline Blend
- (1) $25 Gift Card (so you can grab more coffee bar supplies)
- (1) French Press
- (2) Community Coffee Mugs
- (2) Community Coffee Travel Mugs
- (2) Coffee Syrups in Peppermint & Gingerbread
- (1) Christmas Tree Candle
- (1) Mini Cookie Sheet & Spatula (so you can make this Lace Cookies Recipe!)
- (1) Giant Candy Cane
Make sure to click the picture of THIS gift basket before submitting your entry to be eligible to win! You can enter daily to increase your chances of winning! Please read full official rules for this giveaway HERE. Open to U.S. residents only. Ends 12/16/2016 11:59 pm EST. Here’s how to enter:
GIVEAWAY NOW OVER. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED
Contest open to U.S. residents only, ages 18 and over. No Purchase Necessary to enter. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube or Twitter. One entrant per household/IP address.
This disclosure is made in accordance with the FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address, and/or Facebook account. Anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more of your favorite giveaways!