Your kids will LOVE this easy DIY fun and healthy Forky Snack Idea to Celebrate Toy Story 4 on Blu-ray. This post is sponsored by Disney. All play time opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links.
Forky Snack Idea to Celebrate Toy Story 4 on Blu-ray
Nope, not trash.
Where are my Forky fans? If your family fell in love with the newest Toy Story 4 character as much as we did, you’re going to love this easy, healthy and FUN Forky snack idea to celebrate Toy Story 4 on Blu-ray this fall. Inspired by our favorite new character, this adorable Toy Story 4 inspired snack is sure to bring a Forky smile across your face.
Super easy to DIY and perfect for friends with allergies, I can’t wait to host a Toy Story movie night and add these little guys to the menu. But for now, whether it’s lunchboxes or an upcoming birthday party, we’ve got the comfort food covered. Ready to make your own edible Forky?
Toy Story 4 Bonus Features
We are beyond excited to complete our Toy Story movie collection. Available on Blu-ray starting October 8th, we can’t wait to get our hands on all of the Disney Pixar magic with behind-the-scenes bonus features! Deleted scenes, featurettes and more, my kids are going to love all of these Toy Story 4 bonus features:
- Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
- Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
- Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
- Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
- Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
- Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
- Scamming Playtime
- Bo Knows Hippos
- Desperate Toys
- Recruit Duke
- She’s The One
- Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
- Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
- Additional Deleted scene – Bonnie’s Playtime
Easy Forky Snack Idea
Party food, healthy snack – but definitely NOT trash! This Forky Snack Idea is a fun way to celebrate our favorite character coming home this fall. Create your own DIY edible Forky food with string cheese, a few craft supplies, and a little imagination. Here’s how:
What You Will Need:
- White String Cheese, still in wrapper
- Googly Eyes (small and medium sized)
- Red and Blue Sharpie Markers
- Red Pipe Cleaners
- Bend the ends of one red pipe cleaner into hands as shown.
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around the middle of your string cheese to make Forky’s arms.
- Turn string cheese over so the wrapper side is down. Glue one medium sized googly eye and one small sized googly eye onto your string cheese, about 1/3 of the way down. Allow to dry.
- Using your Sharpie markers, draw one red eyebrow above the eyes.
- Draw a blue mouth below the eyes. Allow to dry.
Done! So easy, right? Perfect for a Toy Story 4 party, family movie night, healthy kids snack or even Halloween treat (right around the corner!), this Forky snack idea is sure to bring a big old Disney smile across your kids’ faces. I cannot wait to put these Forky snacks into my kids lunchboxes this week! Looking for a Forky sweet treat idea? My friend Sara made adorable Forky krispie treats!
When would your family enjoy this Easy Forky Snack Idea? Are you excited to own Toy Story 4?
Shop Toy Story 4: