Looking for an easy DIY gift idea for the holidays? Try this DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar – a yummy holiday snack & Christmas decor in one! This post is sponsored by G.H. Cretors. All delicious opinions are my own.
DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar | Easy Holiday Gift Idea
It’s the most favorite time of the year – the season of giving. We absolutely LOVE giving Christmas gifts to say thank you to our family, friends, teachers and all of the wonderful people in our lives. But finding the perfect gift for everyone on our family’s list – that’s the challenge. Striving to make sure that every gift is unique, special and made with love doesn’t have to be complicated. It can be simply adorable with this DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar. See how this easy 5-minute DIY can really step up your holiday gift giving this year, filled with delicious limited edition G.H. Cretors Popcorn.
Holiday Gifting Just Got More Delicious
Holiday gifting is NOT easy for this busy mom. When the gifts lists are long and the to do list even longer, I don’t always have time to shop for that special gift. When in doubt, I give food! Nothing says holiday love like a delicious gift. And that’s why I only give the best during Christmastime. G.H. Cretors is here this holiday season with limited edition popcorn flavors for everyone on your nice list. Perfect for holiday snacking and gifting, G.H. Cretors popcorn always gives me peace of mind during the holidays. Check out which flavors I’m giving this season.
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn
Forget PSL! PSCC is in this season. Caramel corn, pumpkin seeds and walnuts all covered with delicious pumpkin spice flavor make this limited edition G.H. Cretors Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn a must-have for the holidays. I love the added pumpkin seeds and walnuts for extra crunch and protein power (because holidays can be exhausting, am I right?).
Salted Caramel Popped Corn with Pretzels
Nothing says the holidays like salted caramel! G.H. Cretors has stepped your holiday snacking with the perfect touches of sweet and salty. Everyone on your nice list will appreciate the flavor combo in this limited edition G.H. Cretors Salted Caramel Popped Corn with Pretzels.
Easy DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar
No holiday inspired popcorn treat would be complete without a fun themed container. Why buy when you can create your own piece of holiday joy? Up your DIY skills this Christmas with this Easy DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar, done in under 5 minutes! This cute snowman jar completes your delicious holiday gift idea and doubles as a great holiday decor addition too. Ready to make your own? Here’s how!
What You Will Need:
- (1) half gallon canning jar with lid
- 1 1/2 inch thick black ribbon
- (2) large googly eyes
- orange felt
- 5 black buttons
- hot glue/tape
- (1) bag of your favorite holiday flavored popcorn, like limited edition G.H. Cretors Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn or Salted Caramel Popped Corn with Pretzels
- Measure and cut your black ribbon to wrap around the jar lid with a slight overlap. Glue or tape in place.
- Now let’s make your snowman’s face. Glue/tape your snowman’s eyes towards the upper portion of the glass jar, leaving about 2 inches in between the eyes.
- Cut your orange felt into a triangle snowman nose. Glue/tape in place under the eyes.
- Arrange and glue/tape your black buttons into a snowman smile under the nose.
- Fill your jar with your favorite holiday inspired treat, like limited edition G.H. Cretors Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn or Salted Caramel Popped Corn with Pretzels.
- Give as a FUN holiday inspired gift – definitely will put a smile on anyone’s face this holiday season!
I think the best part about this easy DIY is that after you get to enjoy the delicious popcorn inside (I mean that ALONE would be an amazing holiday gift!), you can reuse the DIY Snowman Jar as a fun holiday decor piece around the home or re-gift with even more delicious popcorn – the gift that keeps on giving.
Grab your limited edition G.H. Cretors Holiday Inspired Popcorn at your local G.H. Cretors’ retailer before they’re gone for the season. These holiday inspired flavors make a delicious holiday gift! And be sure to follow G.H. Cretors via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for delicious popcorn inspiration, new flavors and more.
Who would you gift this easy DIY Popcorn Snowman Jar to this holiday season?
Need some more delicious popcorn inspiration? Try these: