Make the holidays more magical with this easy kids Christmas craft, Easy 3D Handprint Christmas Tree Craft. May contain commissioned links.
Easy 3D Handprint Christmas Tree Craft
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! *Crunch*
Wait a sec. *Crunch*
That’s not snow crunching beneath my feet. *Crunch*
Ugh! There seems to be a- *Crunch*
…another cereal explosion on my floor. *Crunch*
My toddler is at it again! She’s making it snow this holiday season with yet another toddler mess. Moms, can you feel me? But I’d much rather see the snow outside of my window then inside of it!
That’s why we are making it snow today with this adorable Easy 3D Handprint Christmas Tree Craft. This easy and unique holiday keepsake can be made easily with your child’s hand print and a little holiday inspiration. Ready to make some Christmas magic at home?
What You Will Need:
- Green Construction Paper
- Green Foam Cone
- Hot Glue
- Red Pom-Poms
1. Using the green construction paper and pencil, trace your child’s hand – enough to make about 20-25 handprints. Feel free to layer the paper for quicker cutting prep.
2. Take the finger tips of your handprints and curl them around the end of the pencil, to give your tree a nice shape.
3. Now we are going to glue the handprints onto our cone trees. Glue each handprint onto the cone, fingertips downward and on a slight angle. Overlap each handprint to cover the cone completely and give your tree more depth and shape. Allow to dry.
4. Glue pom-poms, use glitter glue, etc. to personalize your Christmas tree! Let your child’s creativity shimmer and shine!
Holiday crafting with a toddler means one thing. A big ole’ Christmas craft mess! But don’t let the mess overwhelm your prospects of an amazing Christmas craft opportunity with your little one! Instead, have the new Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 Stick & Handheld Vacuum on hand.
This must have vacuum for moms of toddlers is my holiday arsenal distress call for big Christmas craft messes! Can we talk about vacuum LOVE for a second? This brand new mom sanity-saving vacuum is my number #1 clean up crew for daily toddler life.
- No Cord – Can I get an Amen? No more toddler tripping under foot of a vacuum cord! No more vacuum cord knots! No more winding, unwinding, plugging or unplugging! A few more moments of sanity saved from my busy day!
- Rechargeable Lithium Life Battery – this is NOT your usual vacuum battery. Double the power. Double the run time. Double the capacity of Hoover’s 18-volt lithium ion battery powered vacuums.
- 2 vacuums in 1 – A busy toddler means multiple messes. Sometimes you just want a quick crumb pick-up. Sometimes, you need to roll up the sleeves and give your home the deep down clean. No matter what life leaves you, you have a vacuum for that.
- POWER in your hands – Hoover’s Windtunnel 3 technology allows for powerful suction lift and removal of all of life’s tough toddler messes
- Lightweight – Perfect size for a quick clean up job. No heavy bulk!
- Affordable price – 2 vacuums. 1 price. The Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 Stick & Handheld Vacuum is prices affordable for parents like us.
Toddler Clean Up Tips
- Avoid overload – You are super mom, but your #1 job isn’t cleaning. Don’t make the huge goal of trying to get the whole house clean in one day with a toddler in tow. You’ll just get overwhelmed. Start with a small goal and the right frame of mind.
- Keep it simple – Focus on one task, one room, one job to get done at a time. If you get it done, great! If not, don’t stress. You are a busy multi-tasking mom!
- Enlist help – There’s NOTHING that is more fun than a toddler that enjoys clean up! From dusting to picking up toys, I even let my girl help with the hand vacuuming! Anyone else think that the Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 hand vacuum is the perfect size for toddlers?! She loves helping mommy vacuum up the daily crumbs!
Want to help Mommy vacuum? *Wink, Wink!*
I don’t have a problem keeping up with my toddler messes now. I have a happy little helper and an amazing toddler friendly vacuum at my side.
Get into the holiday spirit with your child this season with this adorable handprint inspired Christmas tree craft & a little craft clean up help from Hoover!
What messes could the new Hoover Air Cordless 2-in-1 Stick & Handheld Vacuum clean up for you?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of your favorite kid friendly crafts, recipes and family moments!
Diana Elizabeth says
This is such an adorable craft, and it doesn’t look like typical kid crafts (not that they are bad, but this is also decorative!!). I need a cordless vacuum because I don’t like having to bring our big one out. My friend has this hoover and she swears by it, so I think I’ll add it to my wish list.
This is such a cute craft! I’ll have to try it with my little sister!
Kelly Hutchinson says
This is such a fun and simple craft for the kids. That is one good looking vacuum.
Toni | BoulderLocavore says
This is such a cute craft and could be a keepsake making a forest with their handprints. Love it.
I LOVE this craft and am going to use it in my Sunday school class during advent. What a fun craft for kids to do – and it also has a personal connection with all the handprints.
Ann BAcciaglia says
I would love a cordless vacuum. It would make vacuuming my house so much easier and faster.
Linda Manns Linneman says
This would be a great craft for me to do with my grandchildren. Thank you so much. I also love the Hoover vacuum
It rains here also! Those little hands are so sweet when they’re holding yours, but the messes! Love how easy it is to clean up hen you’ve got the right tools.
rochelle haynes says
This is so cute and easy to make
maybe we will try this
So easy and smart to make. I like it. Pinning it for future reference.
What a fun craft! I love subtle the hands are but it is a personalization that you will know is there! From afar it just looks like branches of the tree! So neat.
Debbie Denny says
That is such a cute and easy craft for Christmas. I will have to make these with my grandkids.
that is so adorable, It would make a great holiday centerpiece.
Lula Ruger says
This craft is so cute ! How fun. I could really use a vacum like this
Dorothy Boucher says
This is such a cute Christmas tree, I love that the little ones can make one on there own. and that vacuum is really nice also 🙂
Love the handprint Christmas tree! And they can smile and say..I made it myself!
I love these trees! What a fun & crafty idea for the kiddos. Sharing!
This craft is so cute! I will definitely have to try!