Need a festive snack that your kids will love? Try these Pumpkin Apple Pops for a FUN Fall Snack Idea! This post is sponsored by G.H. Cretors as a Flavor Obsessed Five Ambassador. All delicious & festive opinions are my own.
Pumpkin Apple Pops for a FUN Fall Snack Idea
I’m all about themed snacks these days. With my favorite season right around the corner, I couldn’t help but bring a little pumpkin sweetness into our snack time. Who can resist a apple pops in the shape of Jack-O-Lanterns? Not my kids! Check out how we made adorable, delicious and kid-friendly Pumpkin Apple Pops for a FUN Fall Snack Idea and how crusting with G.H. Cretors popcorn made ALL of the difference!
Nothing Says Fall like Caramel Corn
Now I could have stopped with just the adorable Jack-O-Lanterns. But for my kids, they love love love caramel corn during the fall season. Fall and caramel popcorn – they just go together, right? So our Pumpkin Apple Pops just weren’t the same without crusting the bottoms of each adorable pumpkin face with G.H. Cretors Just the Caramel Corn. Can we get a fist pump for that? Adding just the right touch of sweetness, now we can say that it’s fall, y’all!
Pumpkin Apple Pops Recipe
Ready to step up your fall snacking? Your family will love this quick and easy recipe.
- (2) Apples
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- Natural Orange Food Coloring (or Natural Red & Yellow Food Coloring)
- Chocolate Chips
- Caramel Popcorn, such as G.H. Cretors Just the Caramel Corn
- Popsicle Sticks
- Cut apple into ½ inch thick slices. Place one popsicle stick about ¼-1/2 inch through top of slice.
- In small bowl mix together Greek yogurt and orange food coloring until desired "pumpkin" color is achieved. Spread yogurt onto one side of the apple slice.
- Arrange chocolate chips into Jack-O-Lantern face.
- Crush caramel popcorn. Add to bottom of your pumpkin.
- Serve immediately.
- (For a little more fun, try freezing the pops!)
Oh. My. YUM! Fall is delicious thanks to these adorable and delicious Pumpkin Apple Pops. Be sure to make some of these festive and fun Jack-O-Lanterns for your next fall play date or Halloween party. They also make a delicious after-school snack! It’s sure to be a hit with the kids! And be sure to follow G.H. Cretors via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for delicious popcorn inspiration, new flavors and more. Need some more popcorn fun? Try these FREE Popcorn Counting Printables to make snack time into learning time!