Wow your next football party with these Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day. Make this quick recipe & enjoy this easy appetizer idea. This post is sponsored by G.H. Cretors. All delicious opinions are my own.
Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day
It’s the season for my 3 favorite “F’s.” Fall, football and FOOD!
I’ll admit that when game day is here, I’m rooting for the food! And today I’ve got a touchdown of a recipe for you. If you love a good Cuban sandwich, be sure to add these Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day to your recipe list. This easy appetizer idea combines the classic flavors you love with an extra “POP” of flavor and a side of crunch! Did you say, extra dill pickles? Yup, I agree.
Extra Dill Pickles, Please!
My favorite part of a really delicious Cuban sandwich? The pickles, of course! Having the right crunchy dill pickle can make or break this appetizer. So how do I make sure that these Easy Cuban Sliders wow the hungry crowd?
With G.H. Cretors Organic Dill Pickle Popcorn! The extra dill pickle flavor combined with popcorn crunch in every bite make these sliders absolutely irresistible to our big game day fans. Just add a few delicious pieces to the top of your slider for the extra “POP” of dill pickle flavor. YUM!
Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day Recipe
Ready to make a touchdown at your next football party? Grab the recipe for these Easy Cuban Sliders. Don’t forget the dill pickles!
Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day
- 24 Mini Sweet Rolls
- 8 oz. of Pre-Cooked Pulled Pork
- 8 slices of deli sweet ham
- 8 Swiss Cheese slices
- 1 Jar of Dill Pickle Chips
- 48 Dill Pickle Popcorn Pieces like G.H. Cretors Organic Dill Pickle Popcorn
- Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 2 TBSP Sweet Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut and separate the tops of the rolls from the bottoms. Place the bottom rolls in a sheet pan or casserole dish.
- Layer mustard, pulled pork, ham slices, cheese and pickles on the sliders. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In small bowl, add butter, onion, dry mustard, Worcestershire, and garlic powder. Heat mixture in microwave about 20-30 seconds on high or until melted. Stir until combined.
- Brush tops of rolls with butter mixture. Cover sliders with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes covered. Uncover and back for about 10-15 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted and tops of rolls are golden brown.
- Top each slider with toothpick holding 1-2 pieces of dill pickle popcorn.
- Serve warm.
Bet you can’t eat just one! These delicious and easy Cuban sliders are the perfect hearty appetizer for all of your football games this season. Topped with a delicious dill pickle crunch thanks to G.H. Cretors Organic Dill Pickle Popcorn, your guests will love gathering together for these little bites. Go Food Team! Are you a big fan of TV and snacks too?
Stock up on G.H. Cretors Organic Dill Pickle popped corn for your Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day and all of the delicious G.H. Cretors popcorn varieties at your local G.H. Cretors’ retailer. It’s the perfectly delicious snack choice for your next football party! And follow G.H. Cretors via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for delicious popcorn inspiration, new flavors and more.
Would your football fans love these Easy Cuban Sliders for Game Day? What appetizers do you love for your game day crowd?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for parenting tips, free printables, kids crafts, recipes and more.