Heading to Disney Springs? Grab the Best Tips for Visiting Disney Springs with your family. This post was sponsored by Reebok as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Best Tips for Visiting Disney Springs
Heading to the theme park capital of the world? Be sure to make a stop at Disney Springs!
As a local, I’ve definitely had my fair share of theme park conquering. So today I’m sharing my best tips for visiting Disney Springs – including how to score some of the BEST Disney freebies ever!
Take Advantage of FREE at Disney Springs
Disney Springs is a wealth of amazing Disney freebies, including the all-new Disney Springs Kids Club! Here are 9 of my family’s favorites:
- Free Parking – this has to be my hands-down favorite thing about Disney Springs. And the sensor counters on every parking spot are GENIUS!
- Free LEGO Building – if you ask my son, this is definitely his favorite part of Disney Springs. You can build a race car at the LEGO Store and race against other builders. There are also other free building events every month where you can take home a little creation too!
- Free Dino Dig – Tucked inside of the T-REX restaurant is a wonderful area for kids to uncover dinosaur bones like real archaeologists! Bonus – it’s completely shaded!
- Free Entertainment – Street performers, live musicians, artists, people-watching and more. The atmosphere alone is palpable and full of Disney energy.
- Free Boat Ride – See Disney Springs from a different view with a free boat ride! Get picked up at one of three locations and stop in at the Port Orleans Resort, Key West Resort and Saratoga Springs and Spa – or just loop back around for an approximate 20 minute pleasure cruise.
- Free Splashpad – up for letting the kids get soaked? Take full advantage of the free fountain at Disney Springs where kids can enjoy splashing in the interactive water features.
- Free Photo Ops – There’s never a shortage of Disney photo ops! Take a picture at one of the many wonderful waterfront views around Disney Springs, with some of the amazing statues (the LEGO ones are a MUST!) and don’t forget to capture those priceless Disney moments.
- Free Chocolate – Craving something sweet? The Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop offers a sweet treat just for stopping by the store! Grab your free square of chocolate.
- Free Fairy Dust – Visit the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a free sprinkling of fairy dust to your hair.
Dine in Style
Disney Springs definitely has a refined palate. Included in the new expansion are now a total of 52 eateries throughout the area. From fine dining from one of the many world-famous chefs (check out Homecoming Kitchen, Morimoto Asia, Splitsville to name a few) to a quirky cupcake ATM, there’s definitely something tasty for the whole family to enjoy. I highly recommend making reservations in advance!
Make Shopping at Art Form
I can do some serious damage at Disney Springs. Whether I’m looking for a special Disney souvenir or the latest fashion trend, I can get my shopping fix at one of 107 stores. Make sure to check the all new Town Center shopping area for one-of-a-kind Disney inspired boutiques! And check out how to shop and save at Disney Springs with my Disney Springs Shopping Tips.
Go All In
Disney is not just a place. It’s a mindset. Don’t let the kids have all of the fun. Commit and let your inner Disney fanatic shine with the latest Disney inspired garb.
Channeling my inner mouse, I definitely was letting the happy shine through with my fall layered Disney bounding look.
Bright red jeans. Black thermal. Yellow tank peeking through. And don’t forget the ears – very important.
Wear Comfy Shoes
Thought Downtown Disney was big? You are apt to walk at least twice as much now with the Disney Springs expansion. It’s the equivalent of walking at the theme parks! Comfy shoes are a MUST to make the most of your Disney Springs visit. These days, I’m taking full advantage of the cooler Florida weather in my new Reebok CloudRide DMX shoes. LOVE them. Seriously, it’s like walking on air.
Not only are these shoes fabulously stylish for the fall, but the unique and patented moving air technology is encapsulated into the sole of the shoe. Results? Cloud-like comfort in every single step. Not satisfied by the cloud-like comfort? Backed with a 100% money back guarantee, you will love the most comfortable and stylish walking shoes I’ve ever had the pleasure of owning.
On my feet all day at Disney? Not a problem with my new Reebok CloudRide DMX shoes. True to size and available in both black and white colors, you can find my new favorite pair of sneakers for theme park conquering at select Famous Footwear stores and at FamousFootwear.com.
Conquering Disney Springs with my family? I got this! Love grabbing the latest Disney tips? Be sure to check out these popular posts:
- Best Tips to Ride Frozen Ever After
- 2016 Food & Wine Festival Guide to What’s New
- Best Tips for Visiting Disney Animal Kingdom
- Best Tips for Seeing Disney Princesses on a Disney Cruise Ship
- Best Tips for the Disney Candlelight Processional
Hoping that you’ve grabbed some amazing tips for the next time your family heads to the new Disney Springs area. Be sure to pin and share these best tips for visiting Disney Springs with anyone traveling to Orlando! Happy travels!
What are your best tips for visiting Disney Springs?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more family travel tips
Jen Rattie says
Thanks for sharing these tips. We’ve been talking about going to Disney Springs. The more info the better.
Marcie W. says
Disney Springs sounds like a lot of fun and I can not believe all of those freebies. You definitely looked great, right down to those comfortable shoes!
Kelly Hutchinson says
Disney Springs has so much to offer everyone in the family. I love the colors you chose for your outfit! Very Mousey of you!
Dawn McAlexander says
I think Disney Springs was one of our absolute favorite parts of Disney altogether. We had a blast there. I can’t wait to go back!
I haven’t been to Disney since the Disney Speings expansion. I love how much there is there that is free!
Reesa Lewandowski says
I love this area of Disney. I haven’t been there since they changed the name though.
Toni | BoulderLocavore.com says
Thank you so much for these wonderful tips! I think we need to plan our next Disney trip! 😀
Seattle Travel Blogger says
Disney Springs sounds like a good time.
It looks like you have the right kind of shoes for the job of hiking around – lots of walking involved with any Disney adventure!
Ann Bacciaglia says
Disney Springs looks like a ton of fun. I will have to plan a trip for this winter. The kids are going to love it.
Wow, that place is so nice. You got great tips too, so helpful and informative!
I’m just now getting used to the newish name. Its hard to adjust when you’re used to calling it something else. Downtown Disney, or Disney Springs…all the same we ALWAYS visit when we are in the area. We just love it!
Tonia @TheChattyMomma says
I love taking advantage of the free stuff at Disney Springs! It’s awesome that you can enjoy yourself for next to nothing there. I also love those Reeboks. Comfort is a must walking around at Disney!
Christina Aliperti says
This looks like such a fun family trip! I really love your Reeboks too.
Amanda Love says
It’s always lovely there! I plan on taking my daughter soon. It would be a nice escape for us. I really appreciate these tips!
Rach Ferrucci says
I love Disney and those Reeboks are sweet. I love them – it’s truly like walking on a cloud!
Dotty J Boucher says
I do hope some day I get to visit and will keep your tips and suggestions . I love all the pictures you shared here.