Love FREE at Disney Springs? Check out the new Disney Springs Kids Club, an all-new and free entertainment offering for the whole family. This post is sponsored by Disney Springs. All magical opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links.
Free Disney Springs Kids Club | 12 Best FREE Things to Do at Disney Springs
Love Disney Springs as much as I do? From shopping to photos, award winning dining to exploring, Disney Springs is one of my favorite places to get a FREE dose of Disney magic, especially when I’m missing the theme parks. A great place to visit for families for an hour or a whole day, Disney Springs offers lots of free things to do for kids and adults.
New for January 2023, Disney Springs has announced an all new and FREE Disney Springs Kids Club, offering a new, energetic way that the whole family can enjoy Disney Springs! Check out how your family can get in on the fun with details and information on the New Disney Springs Kids Club, plus my list of the best FREE Disney Springs Things to Do.
12 Best FREE Things to Do at Disney Springs
Disney Springs is a wealth of amazing Disney freebies! Here are 11 of my family’s favorite FREE Disney Springs Things to Do:
- Free Admission – Disney Springs offers free admission to all guests.
- Free Parking – this has to be my hands-down favorite thing about Disney Springs. And the sensor counters on every parking spot are GENIUS!
- Free LEGO Building – if you ask my son, this is definitely his favorite part of Disney Springs. You can build a race car at the LEGO Store and race against other builders. There are also other free building events every month where you can take home a little creation too!
- Free Dino Dig – Tucked inside of the T-REX restaurant is a wonderful area for kids to uncover dinosaur bones like real archaeologists! Bonus – it’s completely shaded!
- Free Entertainment – Street performers, live musicians, artists, people-watching and more. The atmosphere alone is palpable and full of Disney energy.
- Free Boat Ride – See Disney Springs from a different view with a free boat ride! Get picked up at one of three locations and stop by the Port Orleans Resort, Key West Resort and Saratoga Springs and Spa – or just loop back around for an approximate 20 minute pleasure cruise.
- Free Splashpad – up for letting the kids get soaked? Take full advantage of the free fountain at Disney Springs where kids can enjoy splashing in the interactive water features.
- Free Photo Ops – There’s never a shortage of Disney photo ops! Take a picture at one of the many wonderful waterfront views and gorgeous sunsets around Disney Springs, along with some of the amazing statues (the LEGO ones are a MUST!), mural walls, and don’t forget to capture those priceless Disney moments. And if you’re a Disney World Passholder with the included Memory Maker, you can grab FREE photos at the PhotoPass Studio.
- Free Chocolate – Craving something sweet? The Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop offers a sweet treat just for stopping by the store! Grab a free square of chocolate sample (subject to availability).
- Free Fairy Dust – Visit the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a free sprinkling of fairy dust to your hair.
- Free Christmas Tree Stroll – This is the best free scavenger hunt during the holiday season! Grab your free map and hunt down all of themed Christmas trees around Disney Springs. Find them all and get a FREE button to commemorate your Disney Springs adventure!
- Free Disney Springs Kids Club!
New Disney Springs Kids Club Debuts Saturday, January 28, 2023!
What is the Disney Springs Kids Club? New for 2023, Disney Springs just announced a new family-friendly event happening every weekend! The Disney Springs Kids Club is a brand-new and free Disney Springs entertainment offering every Saturday, beginning at 10:30 am that’s fun, energetic and best of all, free! Here are the details:
- When: Debuting on Saturday, January 28th, 2023 at 10:30 am and then every Saturday beginning at 10:30 am.
- Where: Disney Springs’ Waterview Park, located between Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar and The Boathouse.
- Disney Springs Kids Club Entertainment line up includes:
- Wassalou, the Afropop band from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – bringing bongos, drums, maracas and dancing.
- Flight Crew Jump Rope – a high-energy dance party featuring dazzling jump-rope routines and thrilling acrobatics that families can join in!
- DJ KD Queen – bringing her signature flair to the stage, hosting games, singalongs and more.
- More entertainment announcements to come!