Love Grogu from Disney+ The Mandalorian series? Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this Easy Baby Yoda Valentine Box DIY with FREE printable template! Such an adorable crafty valentines box! May contain commissioned links.
Easy Baby Yoda Valentine Box DIY | FREE Template
It’s Baby Yoda everything this Valentine’s Day (sorry not sorry)! Are your kids in love with little Grogu from The Mandalorian as much as my daughter? Not only did we make Baby Yoda Valentines this year, but she had to have the cutest Valentines Box in the galaxy as well.
This is the way – to our Star Wars hearts, of course!
You CAN make your own Baby Yoda Valentines Box with this Easy Grogu Valentine Box DIY! Grab your FREE template below and create your own Grogu box, complete with little soup bowl to hold your child’s valentines, treats, or even bone broth this holiday season!
DIY Baby Yoda Valentines Box Tutorial
It’s the soup bowl that gets me. SO. Flipping. Cute! You’re only a few crafty supplies and a few steps away from the cutest and easiest Baby Yoda Valentines Box ever! Grab your scissors and make your own Baby Yoda Valentine Box DIY – either our of cardstock or 3D Foam Sheets for a one-of-a-kind adorable valentine mail slot for classroom parties, Valentine crafting and more.
What You Will Need:
- 1 standard size shoe box (about 8″ x 13″)
- White Cardstock OR Foam Sheets in Black, Brown, Beige, Grey, Dark Green, Green, Pink and White
- 1 set of FREE Printable Baby Yoda Valentine Box Template: Either in Color (for cardstock) or Lines Only (for foam sheets)
- Xacto Knife
- Cover your shoebox so it’s all one color – either with paint, paper or wrapping paper. You might need to tape down the box lid before covering.
- Depending on whether you’re planning on making a 3D foam Baby Yoda box or cardstock only box (hey, no judgement!), print and cut out your FREE Baby Yoda Valentines Box Template. Use the color set for cardstock or lines only set for foam sheets.
- Optional: If using foam sheets like I did, use the paper templates to trace and cut out your foam pieces in the corresponding colors. (There’s a free visual here so you know which colors to use).
- Once the pieces are cut out, lay out your Baby Yoda on the top of your shoebox to determine best placement. It’s a little bit of a Valentine’s Day puzzle, but my pictures should help!
- Glue the pieces in place on top of your shoebox.
- Using an Xacto Knife, carefully cut out a slot for the valentines, inside of the soup bowl and down through the shoebox. (I did a rectangle shape for easier cutting, but feel free to create the shape that you desire.)
- I highly recommend adding an extra layer of glue around the valentines slot to keep your Baby Yoda from tearing and to give some extra strength for all of the fun Valentine’s Day card deliveries!
And done! How easy was that?
This is the way, Valentine, to making an Easy DIY Baby Yoda Valentine Box! How ADORABLE is your Grogu Valentine Box, complete with little soup bowl to hold all of your child’s valentines and treats? Don’t tell folks how easy it was to make (ok, but actually DO TELL! Be sure to share and pin this post).
FREE Printable Grogu Valentines
Your Valentines Box isn’t complete without the valentines! Print out your FREE Grogu Valentines too for a full Mandalorian Valentine’s Day theme! These adorable Baby Yoda Valentines features his little travel pram and an outstretched hand, perfect for holding his favorite toy knob! Your kids will love all of the candy and non-candy options for gifting this Valentine’s Day.
My daughter is THRILLED with her whole Baby Yoda theme this Valentine’s Day – such a huge hit with both girls and boys who love The Disney+ Mandalorian show as much as our family! Can’t wait to hear what her school classmates think of her Baby Yoda Valentines Box and valentines this holiday. We had so much fun DIY-ing this easy craft idea!
Would your kids love getting Valentines in their Easy Baby Yoda Valentine Box too? It’s SO CUTE!
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy Star Wars and Disney craft ideas, inspiration, and fun!