Aiming to send a unique non-candy valentine this Valentine’s Day? Make these String Cheese Cupid Arrows + Printable Bullseye Valentine for a fun DIY gift and snack idea in one! Perfect for kids! May contain affiliate links
String Cheese Cupid Arrows + Printable Bullseye Valentine
I’m aiming for you, Valentine! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner – do you have your Valentine ideas ready for your kids? Well, if you’re looking for that creative DIY gift and snack idea that kids love, I have the perfect Valentine’s Day treat for you! We made these adorable String Cheese Cupid Arrows as fun way to have your snack and eat it too for the holiday. Find out how easy they are to make with Frigo® Cheese Heads® + grab an adorable Printable Bullseye Valentine to add to your Cupid Arrow!
My kids adore Valentine’s Day. They pride themselves on filling out their own Valentines (all by themselves!) and giving a little bit of extra love to their friends and classmates. And while I certainly love to encourage special treats to share, I have a thing against handing out candy to kids this time of year. These healthier cheese snacks offer a great way to celebrate the season of love and friendship. Creamy, cheesy and easy to hand out in individually wrapped packages, string cheese is a great alternative to sugar filled candies. With the help of your kids, this easy DIY Valentine’s Day Kids Craft and Snack is just as fun to make as it is to eat!
DIY String Cheese Cupid Arrows + Bullseye Printable Valentine
What You Will Need
- 1 pack of string cheese
- Felt shaped hearts
- Patterned Paper (Origami paper is perfect for this!)
- This Bullseye Valentine Printable
- Single Hole Puncher
- Glue felt heart to one end of the wrapped string cheese package. This is your Cupid arrow tip.
- On the opposite end, cut out 2 parallelogram shapes out of your paper (remember those from math class?!) as shown.
- Glue your paper shapes on the opposite side of the string cheese, on either end. Now you have a completed arrow.
- Print and cut out the Bullseye Valentine printables. You can download and print HERE.
- Punch a single hole in the printable heart. Tie valentine onto your string cheese with string.
- Hand out to your school class, friends, and loved ones for Valentine’s Day!
Super cute, right? Say goodbye to sugary sweet snacks this Valentine’s Day! Have your kids hand out these one-of-a-kind String Cheese Cupid Arrows instead for an adorable way to celebrate the holiday. Not a fan of string cheese? Think pencils, markers, crayons, even sticks for the kids to make and hand out. A perfect alternative to candy sweets!
Looking for more healthy snack ideas for your kids? Check out these Healthy Lightsaber Snacks too!