Looking for an easy Halloween themed craft idea? Try this Spider Web Kids Craft, made with items you already have at home! May contain commissioned links.
Spider Web Kids Craft
It’s that time again! We’re getting crafty with the Halloween season with this easy to make Spider Web Kids Craft! Get into the Halloween spirit with this easy and fun fall craft idea, perfect for preschoolers! Only a few simple materials already at home (my kind of kids project, right?), will have you on your way to making a spider web, perfect to keep those little hands busy!
Here’s how to make this easy Halloween kids craft idea:
What You Will Need:
1. This project is a little different than most, since you will need to lay out how the web will look BEFORE you do any gluing. Start by bending a handful of Q-tips into a “U” shape gently. I curve them around my finger to get a good shape without breaking.
2. Using straight Q-tips, put those together like a spoke of a wheel on top of your construction paper. Fit the U shaped Q-tips in the outside edges of the wheel spokes, with the U bend facing towards the center. This will allow you to adjust, re-bend and shape your web into a circular shape.
3. Once you have the desired shape, glue your Q-tip design onto your construction paper.
4. To fit Q-tips in the narrower portion of the wheel spoke, cut Q-tips in half with the scissors. Bend them into a U shape and fit between the spokes, again with the U bend facing towards the center.
6. Allow to dry. Then enjoy looking at your creation! My son has already found all sort of toy bugs and spiders to attach to his web 🙂
Was this easy and fun for the season? Let me know in the comments below. Don’t forget to check out the very popular Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Craft and my 10 Pumpkin Crafts For Kids for more inspiration for Fall Kids Crafts!
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for kids crafts, easy recipes and more