Craft into fall with this Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft + 71 More Fall Craft Ideas. This post is sponsored by The Step2 Company as a Step2 Ambassador. All creative opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links
Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft for Preschoolers + 71 More Fall Craft Ideas
Give me all of the pumpkin! I’m impatiently waiting for pumpkin season. I’m one of the first in line for all of the pumpkin coffee, pumpkin scents, and of course, pumpkin treats. With the amazing pumpkin season upon us, I definitely have pumpkin on the brain. So this Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft is the perfect way to kick-off the fall pumpkin season! Grab your easy fall craft idea + scroll down for 71 more fall craft ideas to do with your child this season.
Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft
What You Will Need:
- Paper Plate
- Orange Paint
- Brown Paint
- Cotton Ball
- Using the back of the paper plate, begin by painting the plate orange. Let your child go nuts and paint the whole thing. Allow to dry.
- Use brown paint around the non-raised edge of the plate, creating your pie crust. Mmmmm, pie crust. Allow to dry.
- Glue your cotton ball to the middle of the pie plate for your whipped cream. Man, I’m getting so hungry!
- Now for the fingerpaint fun! Paint your child’s index finger with brown paint. Press the finger down on the orange part of the pumpkin pie to separate into slices as shown. Allow to dry.
- Display your artwork for a season full of delicious Pumpkin Pie memories!
My daughter has the hardest time painting paper plates on a table. Those plates always go flying! So thankfully we received the all-new Step2 Jumbo Art Easel, just in time for our Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft. I. LOVE. This. Easel. New for 2016, this Jumbo Art Easel provides a creative area Here’s some of our favorite features:
- Jumbo size. No sibling fights here! This jumbo easel allows both of my kids to work side by side.
- Huge Dry Erase Board – talk about easy clean up! I love how the painting area also doubles as a dry erase board. Working on letters, numbers, shapes and more couldn’t be easier.
- Chalkboard too! Love chalkboard creations? We do too! Turn the Jumbo Art Easel around to reveal a huge chalkboard on the other side.
- Sturdy artwork clips. Holding up creative work is no easy task. With the Step2 Jumbo Art Easel, your clips are built right into the easel.Ultimate art storage solution: There are four removable cups to hold markers, paintbrushes, crayons and more. Kids can easily remove the cups to hold in their hands as they create (BONUS – they also make great pieces for your Step2 Water Tables & Step2 Waterwall Toy). Cubbies galore! Included with the new Jumbo Art Easel are 6 cubby storage containers, to hold all of your child’s art supplies. It’s so nice to organize all of the kids’ “stuff” in one area! My favorite storage area has to be the paper and coloring book storage underneath. We can now easily find drawing paper, sticker books and all of the kids’ coloring pages for quick art activities.
- Durable Step2 plastic: When I purchase toys for my kids, they have to last. The new Step2 Jumbo Art Easel is made with quality Step2 plastic, for many years of play!
- Easy assembly: My husband and I were able to put the whole easel together in under 10 minutes. Just a few screws and BAM – we were ready to create.
- Years of creative fun: With the new Step2 Jumbo Art Easel, I know that my kids now have plenty of creative space to play. With a whole area now dedicated to kids crafts, my children do not hesitate to grab their markers, paints, crayons and chalk to discover, explore and inspire! I love how everything is now in view, easy to reach and organized to encourage my kids to make art every single day.
The new Step2 Jumbo Art Easel is available online at Step2.com or Amazon.com with the MSRP of $99.99. Be sure to follow Step2 via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube for the newest toy products, contests, product testing opportunities and MORE!
70+ More Fall Crafting Ideas
Have FUN this fall with this easy and fun Pumpkin Pie Paper Plate Craft, the all-new Step2 Jumbo Art Easel & lots of great fall kids crafting ideas.