Make these easy Kid Friendly Chicken and Waffles Nachos for a fun twist on a classic family recipe! This post is sponsored by Perdue Farms. All delicious opinions are my own.
Kid Friendly Chicken and Waffles Nachos
It’s a kid-friendly meal your kids will really “dig,” if you know what I mean. And if your kids are anything like mine, they really DIG Perdue Dino Nuggets. Today we’re sharing how we’re getting our Perdue Dino Nuggets for less with Perdue Farms (and how you can too). Plus dig into this kid friendly chicken and waffles nachos with your family with a FUN twist!
Meat Savings with Perdue Farms, Delivered to Our Door
I have a 2020 vision, a vision to save more money in the new year. And it starts with our family budget. Groceries are a HUGE part of our family’s day to day. But between inflation, rising food costs and our family’s tendency to love eating out, some days it’s a struggle to stick to a dinner plan and a grocery budget. But if you have plans to save more on your groceries in 2020, Perdue Farms is here to help.
2020 is the 100th anniversary for Perdue. And for the first time ever, Perdue Farms is offering families direct-to-consumer savings on their quality chicken, beef and pork products. That’s right, Perdue is more than just chicken with brands like Niman Ranch, Coleman Natural, Perdue Chicken, Perdue Harvestland, Panorama Meats, Spot Farms, Full Moon and more. Bundled with families in mind, offering savings of up to 25% off retail and shipped directly to your door, your family will love the delicious savings to make meal planning a breeze!
Family First – with Family Bundles
It’s breakfast, lunch, dinner and date night all in one box! Perdue Farms is keeping family first with family bundles that have a wide range of delicious products for everyone in the family. Big or small, organic or party planning, Perdue Farms provides lots of options specific to your family. Whether serving dino nuggets for lunch, whipping up busy weeknight meals, cooking up a weekend breakfast or having a cozy night in, Perdue Farms has a wide variety of family bundles for all of your needs! We received the Perdue Farms Medium Family Bundle, shipped right to our door:
- One 13-oz. package Niman Ranch Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chop With Rosemary (contains 2 chops)
- One 2.25-lb. box Perdue Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins (contains 4 to 5 packs, each filled with 4 wrapped tenders)
- One 12-oz. package Niman Ranch Applewood Uncured Bacon
- One 1.68-lb. bag Perdue Panko-Breaded Dino Nuggets
- One 12-oz. package Niman Ranch Breakfast Sausage (contains 12 fully cooked sausages)
At only $64.99 (that’s 17% off retail pricing), I love the variety of great products that keep our family’s busy lifestyle in mind.
But that’s not the only bit of savings. Perdue Farms is helping families across the U.S. with even bigger ways to save on your meat budget this year and an exclusive offer for my readers!
- Up to 25% off quality chicken, beef and pork products with bundle offers and direct to consumer savings
- Delivered directly to your door – saving money on gas!
- FREE shipping with orders over $119
- 10% off + FREE 2-lb. Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breasts with first order ($13.99 value) with offer code FARMER10!
As we head into a new decade, reducing our family’s carbon footprint and protecting our planet is at the forefront of my mind. Supporting companies who stand by sustainable practices will be our family’s number one priority. I’m so glad that Perdue Farms is a company who is committed to keeping our environment safer for generations to come.
- Every package shipped donates to the Arbor Day Foundation to replant damaged forests
- Every package is shipped in a 100% recyclable cardboard box
- Every package is insulated in Green Cell Foam® eco-friendly packaging that is biodegradable, compostable, and made from high-grade non-GMO cornstarch that is dissolvable in water.
- Reusable and recyclable grocery bag with every purchase
- Packet of pollinator seeds in every pack to help support our bees and butterflies.
Learn more about their initiatives for the environment, animal care, food, people community and partners HERE.
Kid Friendly Chicken and Waffles Nachos Recipe
Everything tastes better when it’s dinosaur shaped, wouldn’t your kids agree? Take your kids’ favorite chicken nuggets to the next level with this fun twist on a classic family meal. Make this easy Kid Friendly Chicken and Waffles Nachos Recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and everything in between! Perfect for picky eaters, your kids will love digging into this plate of loaded nachos.
- (2) strips of Niman Ranch Applewood Uncured Bacon
- (4) Perdue Panko-Breaded Dino Nuggets
- (2) Frozen Waffles
- (1/4) Cup of Fresh Berries, cut into bite sized pieces
- (1) TBSP of Maple Syrup
- Cook 2 strips of bacon according to package directions, until crispy. Drain. Crumble into bits.
- Bake dino nuggets according to package directions, until fully cooked.
- Toast frozen waffles until heated through. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Arrange waffle pieces onto a plate. Top with berries, bacon bits and your Perdue Dino Nuggets. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serve warm.
Kid Friendly Chicken and Waffles Nachos
- 2 strips bacon
- 4 Perdue Panko-Breaded Dino Nuggets
- 2 frozen waffles
- 1/4 cup fresh berries, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Cook bacon according to package directions, until crispy. Drain, Crumble into bits.
- Cook dino nuggets according to package directions, until fully cooked.
- Toast waffles until warmed through. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place waffle pieces on a plate. Top with berries, bacon bits and dino chicken nuggets. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Serve warm
Looking for more easy kid friendly meal ideas? Check out these popular posts:
They should really consider changing the name of the dish to DINO Chicken and Waffles, because this recipe was a HUGE hit with the family. We’re making big changes in the new year, starting with the way our family saves money. Perdue Farms makes it easy to bring home big savings in the new year. With quality meat delivered to our door for less, we can focus more on making more memories around the dinner table in 2020.