Gardein Meatless Products Review. This post is sponsored by Gardein. All delicious opinions are my own.
A little about Gardein:
The name says it all! Gardein (derived from garden + protein) combines the delicious taste from Mother Earth and the protein energy you need. Gardein strives to provide healthier versions of the meat dishes you love. Better for your, better for our planet and still tastes like something you want to eat. All products are easy and quick to make from freezer to table ranging from “chick’n” to “fishless” to “meatless” to “turk’y.” But no worries, they didn’t leave out the flavor!
Growing up with a vegetarian mom, I was never grossed out by veggie “meat” options. I embrace tofu! With meat costs on the rise, I am definitely looking to “beef” up the protein option in our family….but where to find ones that taste good? So glad I stumbled across Gardein!
What I love about Gardein:
- Easy to prep. Each frozen bag contains the already seasoned, marinated and perfect portion sizes for your meals. And you know I love a quick prep. Just heat!
- Filled with protein. Packed with the deliciousness of soy, and up to 22 grams of protein per serving, you will love the energy!
- Good for you, the earth and your well being. Certified Vegan. Lots of Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free options too
- Bring on the flavor. Just because it’s meatless, doesn’t mean it can’t taste good! Gardein knows how to pile on the flavor so you can make that easy switch from meat to meatless, whether it’s once a week or everyday!
- Varieties you’ll love. Sliders, ground crumbles, breakfast patties, tenders, meatballs, fillets, there’s tons of great options that you can easily swap into your daily diets!
So my family and I swapped out the usual chicken tender option for the Gardein 7-Grain Crispy Tenders. I was able to easily cook and place some on a delicious salad. My son licked his fingers from his ketchup dipping. But shhh! Don’t tell him it’s soy 🙂 He didn’t even realize that we had swapped. And they were ALL gone! Woot!
The surprising factor for this review was the texture. Usually you eat a soy product and you say “yeah, that’s totally a soy texture.” But I couldn’t believe how close the texture was to actual chicken. And seriously, we loved it.
Now is a great time to join the Gardein meatless movement. Just don’t tell anyone that it’s also delicious 🙂 Gardein is kicking off their Meatless Monday campaign! Join the movement and pledge to eat meatless every Monday in a quest for healthy success. You can purchase Gardein meatless products at your favorite local store, such as Publix, Target, Winn-Dixie and Whole Foods. You can also use the store locator to find the place closest to you!
Follow Gardein via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & Instagram for all of the latest new products, coupons, updates and more and join the Meatless Monday movement!
How about a giveaway? Thanks to Gardein, 1 lucky fan will win 2 FREE bags of Gardein Meatless Entrees to try with your family. That’s definitely going to be an easy dinner night! Ends 4/1. Here’s how to enter:
GIVEAWAY NOW OVER. THANKS FOR ENTERING.
Looking for more giveaways? Head over the Saving Said Simply Giveaway Page!
Disclosure ~ I received free products listed above for review. No other compensation received. Though the products are free, the opinions are 100% my own. Saving Said Simply is responsible for shipment of prizes. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more fun giveaways!
Leave a Reply