What is Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment? Here’s what you need to know for 2019. This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Plans. All opinions are my own.
What You Need to Know About Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 + $30 Promo Code
Holding on to our family vacation feels like…Anyone else need a vacation from their vacation? I admit that coming back to reality is always hard for us. Really hard. But this week I’m trying to keep an open mind, like Rapunzel. Because the possibility of the Best. Day. Ever. can happen if you keep that open door to your child’s dreams.
Do you have questions about Florida Prepaid College Plans? I have answers. Investing in your child’s college education can be overwhelming. And with so much information, calculation, and frustration (basically all of the words that end in -tion), I can attest that I was exactly where you are right now.
How do I know if I’m making the right college education decisions for my family?
With Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 underway, you may be wondering what all of the fuss is about. Why should parents care? Why should we invest? Here’s everything you need to know about Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 + an exclusive $30 promo code – for even bigger college savings!
What is Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment?
Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment is a small window of time each year where families can sign up their children for a college plan. During this time period, families can prepay a locked-in rate for future college tuition fees (either through a lump sump or monthly payments). Also, Florida Prepaid College Plans handles investing your locked-in payments to earn additional monies towards college. You can never lose money on your investment.
Why the Open Enrollment change from fall to spring?
Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment time period used to be between October – February. But with the hectic holiday season and end of the year financial burdens, it wasn’t such a feasible time for families to invest in college educations. With the announcement that Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 was moving to February – April, this allows families more flexibility, planning and savings like:
- Financial recovery from the hectic holidays
- A fresh start! New year goals to include college planning in the family budget
- Ability to utilize end of the year bonuses/tax refunds towards college savings
Why does Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 matter?
So why are you making a big deal about Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment, Christie? Because college savings is something that I truly believe in. It’s the reason why I’ve invested in not just one but two Florida Prepaid College Plans for my family. It’s also the reason why I sleep better at night. Without worrying about where the money is coming from or how we’re going to plan for college, I know that our savings is secure, all thanks to Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment.
- There is NO price increase from 2018. Though predicted that college plan prices would rise from 2018, the plan prices are the exact same as last year. Super rare! And with plan prices now starting as low as $47 per month, it’s the perfect time to sign up (before prices go up again).
- Every Florida Prepaid College Plan is backed by a guarantee from the State of Florida. Even if prices go up higher than the predicted rate, Florida Prepaid will still pay the fees covered by your plan at the time that your student uses the benefits.
- No matter what age your child is, it’s never too late to save for college! With so many plan options (from one year to four year plans) and rate offers, there is definitely a Florida Prepaid College Plan for your family budget. Kids can be signed up between the ages of Newborn to 11th grade.
- Because you can get extra $30 savings now through April 30, 2019! Check out this exclusive Florida Prepaid 2019 Promo Code below.
Florida Prepaid 2019 Promo Code – $30 Off Open Enrollment
Missed your chance to redeem $50 off open enrollment? There’s still time for big savings! Use Florida Prepaid 2019 Promo Code RAIS19 at checkout to get $30 for your application fee. But this promo code won’t last all year long. Hurry and take advantage of Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019 before the time period is over. Lock in your low rate while saving an extra $30 towards your child’s college savings through April 30, 2019.
What if I miss Open Enrollment? Can I sign up after?
Once open enrollment is over, you can still sign up for a Florida Prepaid College Plan. There’s no limit on when you can sign up. BUT, there is a risk. With college costs continuing to rise, there’s a chance that you will be paying MORE than what is offered during the open enrollment period. Do you want to pay more for college? I certainly don’t!
You don’t want to miss out on Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019. No price increases. No hectic holidays. No better time to save! Hurry and use Florida Prepaid 2019 Promo Code RAIS19 to save $30 off Open Enrollment, now through April 30, 2018. Learn more information and apply for your prepaid college plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid,Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.
What questions do you have about Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment?
Want more information on Florida Prepaid & Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment 2019? Check out these posts: