Looking to save for college? Here’s 9 Reasons to Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan + 2018 Florida 529 Promo – up to $50 FREE! This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Plans as a my role as Believer Blogger. All opinions are my own.
9 Reasons to Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan | 2018 Florida 529 Promo
No more teachers, no more books. No more giving mommy dirty looks! There is definitely more than one person in this house that is happy about our much needed summer break. The school season can be so chaotic! But while we recharge for a new school year this fall, it’s good to know that college savings is one less thing we have to worry about during the summer.
How about you? Are you still stressed about college savings?
If you’re struggling with saving for your child’s college education (I’ve been there – it’s not an easy decision!), I have 9 reasons to open a Florida 529 Savings Plan. Take advantage of the 2018 Florida 529 Promo and get up to $50 for FREE – but HURRY, this offer ends June 30, 2018!
Is Florida Prepaid College Plan a Florida 529 Savings Plan?
Are all college savings the same? Absolutely not. One of the most common misconceptions is assuming that a Florida Prepaid College Plan and a Florida 529 Savings Plan are the same plans. Both plans are available under the Florida Prepaid College Board and both plans allow families to save for college.
However, the Florida 529 Savings Plan is known for more flexibility in timing, savings investments and portfolio types to fit your family’s needs. There’s a little bit more risk involved (investments can fluctuate based on the current market), but with the flexible savings options, cost calculator and a variety of conservative and aggressive plans, it’s a great option for families looking to save for college on their own terms. Check out this handy side-by-side chart for a comparison of the Florida 529 Savings Plan vs. Florida Prepaid College Plan for more information. I found this chart super helpful!
8 Reasons to Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan
Looking to possibly open a Florida 529 Savings Plan? I have 8 reasons to open a new account right now! Put your mind at ease and start saving for your child’s college education – with less stress and less worry about the future:
- Top rated. The Florida 529 Savings Plan has been recognized as a Top 10 performer among direct-
sold 529 plans for 10-year investment performance in Savingforcollege.com’s latest
quarterly performance rankings.
- Maximized savings. The Florida Prepaid College Board carefully selects each of the investment management firms and constantly monitors their performance, maximizing your college savings results.
- Trusted. The 529 Savings Plan has more than 62,000 active accounts with a market value of more than $527 million.
- Coverage. 529 savings plans help families cover college costs like books, housing, and other associated costs with tuition.
- Flexibility. Families can start saving at any time and save for any amount of time. Florida Prepaid offers 11 investment options so that families can be as conservative or aggressive as they feel comfortable.
- Nationwide. Funds can be used anywhere in the U.S. and may be used tax-free to pay for any qualified higher education expense.
- Ease. It only takes about 10 minutes of your time to set up a Florida 529 Savings Plan with an easy-to-use website for sign up and account management.
- Saving Together. Friends and family can contribute too – making your child’s college savings grow faster!
Reason 9: 2018 Florida 529 Promo – Get Up to $50 for FREE!
Wait, didn’t Christie say that there were 9 reasons to open a Florida 529 Savings Plan? Yes, yes I did. Does $50 for FREE grab your attention? Open a new Florida 529 Savings Plan by June 30, 2018 and you will earn $25 contribution into your new college savings account. Families who set up automatic monthly contribution of $25 or more, you will earn another $25 contribution into their account. That’s a total of up to $50 for FREE! But hurry, this 2018 Florida 529 Promo is only available to the first 5,000 new accounts that sign up by June 30, 2018. Get more info and take advantage of this exclusive 2018 Florida 529 Promo limited time offer at MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart.
College savings is unique for every family. That’s why Florida Prepaid offers more than just College Plans. Get the flexibility you need for your child’s college education by opening a Florida 529 Savings Plan. Plus, HURRY and jump start your college savings this summer with this 2018 Florida 529 promo offer. Get up to $50 for free at MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid and Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid for the latest updates.
Want more information on Florida Prepaid College Plans and Florida 529 Savings Plans? Check out these posts: