Happy Lunar New Year! We are celebrating renewal with this 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code and saving $50 off college dreams! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code
There are some perks to being Korean. For instance, we get to celebrate the New Year…again.
February is a special month for our family, with the celebration of the Lunar New Year. Unlike the ball dropping in Times Square, partying late into the night or wearing the funny 2021 sunglasses, our family takes a very different approach to welcoming in the new year (for the second time).
Last February our family had so much hope for the new year. Reflecting on 2020, it’s unprecedented how much of our lives have changed. A pandemic, social unrest, political turmoil, racial injustice, mental health, jobs lost, the list goes on. While much of the world has changed, I respect how the hard times have made our family stronger. We are more resilient, more loving, and more hopeful. Yes, I still cling to hope for 2021. That’s where the renewal piece comes in.
Lunar New Year 2021 is going to be very different new year for us. But we are no less hopeful for the future for our family. We need hope. And that’s why we have invested in Florida Prepaid College Plans for our kids’ college futures. 2021 is the year to invest in the hope of your family.
With a safe, secure and risk-free way to save for college right now, we are investing in HOPE. 2021 Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment starts now. Grab your exclusive 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code and save $50 off now through February 28, 2021.
New Year, New Future
For the Lunar New Year, it’s traditional to have elders give young ones crisp new dollar bills as gifts. There’s something about new money for a new year, unblemished and hopeful. It’s a future of good fortune ahead. While still in a pandemic, I know many families are thinking about the future ahead. We certainly are.
While we can’t plan for everything, we can prepare for unplanned, unprecedented or the unthinkable. With our kids, preparing for their college futures now is something that we can worry less about, thanks to Florida Prepaid. With both kids invested in 4-Year University Plans, we know that no matter where the future takes them, their education dreams are secure. So whether they want to go to vocational school, out-of-state or stay in Florida, we have a plan for that and a sound investment made.
But the Same Florida Prepaid Benefits
Lunar New Year also celebrates respect for elders. In Korean tradition, there is a special bowing ceremony to the grandparents/elders of the family in traditional hanbok dresses. This is a sign of respect for the wisdom and life experiences that children and young people get to benefit from. No matter the name change, Florida 529 Prepaid College Plans still provide the same benefits for your family’s college investment:
- Guaranteed by the State of Florida. Risk-free. You will never lose the money that you have invested in a Florida Prepaid College Plan, no matter what the future holds. Backed by the State of Florida, your money earnings are safe and secure.
- Tax-Free Growth. Earnings on your Florida Prepaid College Plan are tax free, i.e. you won’t ever have to pay taxes on your plan when the money is used to pay for college.
- Locked in low rates that will never increase. Your Florida Prepaid College Plan will never INCREASE in price. So even with inflation or economic fluctuations (or a pandemic), your college plan rate will always remain the same.
- More options. From 1-year plans to 4-year plans, Florida Prepaid offers your family 5 different college plan options to best fit your family’s budget and vision, with cost-effective plans starting as low as $45/month (that’s less than a $1 increase from 2020 Florida Prepaid prices).
- Flexibility. Florida Prepaid offers flexible plans to meet your child’s education needs. You have the option to use your plan towards a Florida college (typically less expensive), place unused funds towards a post-secondary degree, transfer to another family member, use along with scholarships, or even get a remaining balance refund.
- No restrictions. Your investment is not limited to just the state of Florida. You can use the funds towards any college or university in the U.S., even if you or your kids move outside of the state.
- Most Successful Prepaid Plan in the U.S. Since 1988, Florida Prepaid has been the longest running and most successful college savings program in the United States. Never once operating in a deficit, Florida Prepaid College Plans is one of the best-selling 529 plans in the country, with over 1.8 billion plans sold.
Is Florida Prepaid Worth the Investment?
I get it. It’s not an easy or cheap decision to make. Investing financially in your child’s college education when the future is uncertain as 2020 was – I hear you loud and clear. I had many questions myself before investing in my son’s college plan. But now having invested in 2 4-year Florida University Plans, surviving an unstable pandemic financially, and getting a huge Florida Prepaid Refund in 2020 – I know that we made the right decision. See if a Florida Prepaid College Plan is worth your investment here.
2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code | Save $50! $0 Application Fee
Now through the end of February 2021, you can get your Florida Prepaid application fee 100% waived when you use exclusive 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code RAIS2021 – save $50 now through February 28th at checkout. That’s $50 savings on the application fee! But hurry, this $0 application fee coupon code won’t last long. The 2021 Florida Prepaid promo code ends on February 28, 2021 – only one month to use your savings code. Hurry and lock in your low rate for 2021 before prices go up!
Happy Lunar New Year, everyone. We take hope in the renewal of the world in 2021 – with hope. Take advantage of all of the big savings with 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code RAIS2021 now through 2/28/21. Learn more and sign up for a Florida Prepaid College Plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid, Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.
What hopes and dreams do you have in the new year? How can this 2021 Florida Prepaid Promo Code help?
Got Florida Prepaid questions? We have answers! Check out these popular posts for more FAQ: