Got a picky eater? Make these Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups for a fun twist on fall! This post is sponsored by Annie’s Homegrown. All delicious opinions are my own.
Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups
My family has a love-love relationship with mac n’ cheese. But this mom is in the “zone.” With fall around the corner, I have pumpkin on the brain – big time. To make our comfort food even more festive for the season, I decided to make our mac n’ cheese to the next level. Make these Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups for Kids – in the shape of a pumpkin! – for a fun side dish for fall. Ready to create a fun fall twist on a kid-friendly favorite?
And did I mention that these mac n cheese cups are ORGANIC? Winning! With so much emphasis on healthy nutrition for kids these days, it’s so important for my family to eat organic whenever we can. Annie’s Homegrown certified organic products allow us to enjoy the foods we love without sacrificing on taste. And who doesn’t love good old mac n cheese, right? Annie’s Homegrown Shells & Real Aged Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese is the perfect certified organic addition to this kid-friendly recipe. So grab your Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups recipe, the perfect organic side dish for your kids this fall!
Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups for Kids
- 1 6 oz. Box of Organic Mac N' Cheese (like Annie's Organic Shells & Real Aged Cheddar)
- 3 TBSP milk
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1/4 cup of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup or organic breadcrumbs I used seasoned panko
- 1 bunch of organic broccoli
- Cooking Spray
- Make mac n' cheese according to package instructions - cooking until al dente.
- Drain. Add milk, butter and cheese sauce to pasta. Stir until combined. Add pumpkin puree and stir.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat egg in small bowl. Pour over mac n' cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spray cooking spray to muffin tin (making sure to get the sides).
- Place breadcrumbs in the bottom of each muffin tin. Add one piece of broccoli to each tin, stem side up (so that it sticks out of the top of the tin).
- Pour in mac n' cheese mixture, filling each tin so that the mixture covers the broccoli (stem still exposed)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until cups are set. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tins. Serve warm.
Yum for All
YUM! Pumpkins, macaroni and cheese and little hands – it’s a winning fall combo to me! Organic is for “every bunny.” Organic doesn’t have to be complicated or out of reach for your family. With Annie’s Homegrown, I can give my kids the comfort food they love (ok, me too!), eat better and live more responsibly. Annie’s certified organic products make it easy to enjoy family meals how they should be, simple and delicious. Annie’s Homegrown strives to achieve “Yum for All” – it’s a motto that I can stand behind.
And don’t forget to pin this Easy Pumpkin Mac N Cheese Cups Recipe for your family’s fall side dish!
What does eating organic mean to your family?
Looking for more tasty kid-friendly eats?