This easy slow cooker appetizer can’t get any easier! Grab this Easy Crockpot Meatballs recipe for a quick appetizer or family meal.
Easy Crockpot Meatballs Recipe
I LOVE having easy recipes on hand, especially for appetizers!
This Easy Crockpot Meatballs recipe is great for parties, gatherings, and isn’t there a SuperBowl coming up?! 🙂 Throw everything in the crock pot for a delicious grab and go meal or for sharing! And for very little money, this recipe won’t hurt your wallet either! My family LOVES this old favorite. Ready to make this easy recipe? Here’s how:
- (2) 14 oz. Bag of Frozen Meatballs – I buy when BOGO at Publix for $4.99 for 2
- (1) bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce – I use whatever is BOGO as well – about $0.75
- (1) 22 oz. bottle/Jar of Concord Grape Jelly (Yup, you guessed it. BOGO) – about $0.80
TOTAL: Less than $7 for A LOT of meatball goodness! Perfect budget friendly meal idea, especially for families. Be sure to have a few eaters 🙂
1. Place Frozen Meatballs in Crock Pot.
2. Mix together BBQ Sauce and Jelly. Pour over Meatballs. Stir to coat.
3. Heat on High 2-3 Hours or Low 4-6 Hours, or until heated through. Be sure to stir occasionally to baste.
Love this easy recipe idea? Check out my EASY Crockpot Stuffed Peppers Recipe and 5 Minute Crockpot Roast and Gravy Recipe and visit my recipe tab for more easy family recipes! These are HUGE crowd pleasers for every party we have (and we totally have LOTS of appetizer parties)! Want to make into a meal? Place in hoagie rolls and sprinkle with cheese! So yummy! Who’s hungry?
When would you make this Easy Crockpot Meatballs recipe?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy family recipes, kids crafts, travel tips and more.