Pineapple Chicken Crockpot Recipe With Sriracha
Are you ready to dive into a new way to eat chicken? Sweet meets spicy in this delicious Crockpot Chicken Recipe and I think you’re going to LOVE it! If you haven’t heard it from me yet, I am in LOVE lately with Sriracha Sauce. Where has this stuff been all of my life? An Asian Chili sauce that combines sweet with a powerful kick, this sauce is ah-mazing. And to top it off, you pair with pineapple for the ultimate yummy sweet and spicy combo! So this Pineapple Chicken Crockpot Recipe with Sriracha is not only a fabulous combination of flavors, but I made it the easiest way possible, in my favorite slow cooker 🙂
Get ready for your new favorite dish! Here’s how to make it:
So you won’t believe this, but this inspiration of this dish came about because I picked up a pineapple at the store. So there it was, sitting in my fridge when I was making my sandwich with Sriracha sauce, and saw my lonely pineapple. Then BANG! Instant delicious recipe came to mind, a happy accident. I messed with a few ingredients I had around the house and now have a new favorite crockpot meal. Hope you love it too!
Pineapple Chicken Crockpot Recipe - With Sriracha
- 3 lbs about 6 chicken breasts
- 1 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Sriracha Sauce depending on your level of spiciness
- 2 TBSP Honey
- 2 TSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TSP Lime Juice
- 1 Green Pepper chopped
- 2 Cups Cooked White Rice
- Cooking Spray
- Spray cooking spray in bottom and sides of your slow cooker.
- Place chicken breasts in bottom. Place green pepper on top.
- Combine crushed pineapple (and juice), sriracha sauce, honey, soy, and lime juice in medium bowl. Pour over chicken and green peppers
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is cooked through. You can either leave whole or shred chicken for your meal.
- Serve over rice.
Can we say oh my goodness yum? The rice is a perfect balance for all of those flavors and makes excellent leftovers! Absolutely freeze any leftovers for some delicious shredded chicken sliders too, perfect for game day.
Looking for more?
Looking for more delicious crockpot meals? Check out my recipes tab and try some of these:
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Recipe – one of the most popular recipes on this site!
So getting into the flavors of summer this season with this new Crockpot meal inspiration! Pineapple, Sriracha Sauce, Chicken and Green Peppers come together in a delicious new way! And the best part, busy moms? It’s so easy! only 5 minutes of prep time 🙂