Hungry for the best Disney food? Celebrate the newest Disneyland celebration with 15 Best Pixar Fest Eats & Where to Find Them. This post is sponsored by Disney as a part of the #Incredibes2Event. All delicious opinions are my own.
15 Best Pixar Fest Eats & Where to Find Them
Disney knows the way to my heart…through my stomach. It’s not a secret that I have a hankering for Disney food. And with Pixar Fest starting today through September 3rd only at Disneyland, I may or may not be trying to eat all of the things through my computer screen. Come check out the 15 BEST Pixar Fest Eats & Where to Find Them and see why I may be sulking about this amazing Pixar celebration NOT being at Walt Disney World.
Best Pixar Fest Eats
Hold onto your cowboy hats and space ranger suits! I’ve got your list of the BEST Pixar Fest Eats by location. While most of the deliciousness is going to be located at Disneyland (hey California Adventure is getting a makeover, mmkay?), be sure to hop over to both parks to experience ALL of the Pixar inspired food.
- Pixar Fest Celebration Cake – Plaza Inn at Disneyland AND Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta at Disneyland California Adventure
- Berry Funnel Cake – Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland
- Root Beer Float in souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland
- Strawberry Funnel Cake – Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland
- Strawberry Churro – Tomorrowland at Disneyland
- Green Pesto Pasta – Tomorrowland at Disneyland
- Alien Pizza Planet Pizzas – Tomorrowland at Disneyland
- Alien Macaroon – Tomorrowland at Disneyland
- Shrimp Ratatouille Byaldi – Cafe Orleans at Disneyland
- Charcuterie Plate Starter – Cafe Orleans at Disneyland
- Fried Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Cafe at Disneyland
- Pork Chop TV Dinner – Carnation Cafe Disneyland
- Cocoa Churro – Frontierland at Disneyland
Disneyland California Adventure only
- Tuna Poke – Cove Bar (3/16 through end of May) which will turn into Lamplight Lounge (starting June 23rd) at Disneyland California Adventure
- Deviled Eggs and Toast – Cove Bar (3/16 through end of May) which will turn into Lamplight Lounge (starting June 23rd) at Disneyland California Adventure
Best of Pixar Fest, Besides Food
Aside from the incredible eats, Pixar Fest has more than just food to offer guests at Disneyland this summer! Here’s how you can enjoy the best of Pixar Fest now through September 3, 2018:
- *NEW* Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular
- Pixar Play Parade
- Paint the Night Parade returns – but this time at Disney California Adventure
- Pixar Shorts
- New Musical Troupe, Character Greetings, Arts & Crafts for Kids
- Ride your favorite Pixar Themed rides
- Opening of Pixar Pier on June 23rd!
New Incredibles 2 Trailer, in Theaters June 15th!
Pixar Fest wouldn’t be complete without this long awaited Pixar movie sequel! Be sure to catch your favorite super hero family: Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack, in theaters starting June 15th.
A great way to round out the best of Pixar Fest, don’t you think? Check out the brand new trailer released today! Now if I can only figure out how to sneak a strawberry funnel cake into the theater so I can eat while watching Incredibles 2. Too much to ask?
I gotta admit, I’m a little jealous that Disneyland gets all of this Disney food goodness. Head to the Disneyland Pixar Fest website to learn more about this unique Disneyland celebration. The 15 Best Pixar Fest Eats are definitely not to be missed. Be sure to eat them all (you know that you want to) from now through September 3th, 2018. And be sure to follow all of the delicious fun on social with hashtag #PixarFest. Ok, now who’s seriously mailing me a slice of Pixar cake?
Which of the Best Pixar Fest Eats are you most excited to try?
I was invited to attend and all-inclusive #Incredibles2Event press trip in exchange for this post. All magical opinions are my own. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more travel tips, reviews and family moments!