Celebrate the newest Disney live-action film with the Best Beauty and the Beast Gift Ideas for Your Little Belle! Post sponsored by Disney as a part of the #BeOurGuestEvent press trip. All magical opinions are my own. May contain commissioned links
Best Beauty and the Beast Gift Ideas
A new Disney movie comes out and BAM – I am sucked into the life giving force that is Disney shopping. OBSESSED. And with today’s new release of the most anticipated live-action film, Beauty and the Beast, I thought it would be fun to gather together a list of 13 of the Best Beauty and the Beast Gift Ideas for your little Belle – from books to toys, collectables and more, there’s something for everyone with the desire for “adventure in the great wide somewhere.”
Have a book lover of a Belle? Your little one will feel inspired with these brand new Beauty and the Beast book gifts!
- “Belle’s Library” book: “Contains quotes from Belle’s favorite books, as well as her thoughts and musings. Shows you exactly what’s on Belle’s reading list! Includes drawings and a forward by Disney screenwriter.”
- “Beauty and the Beast” storybook: “The classic fairytale Beauty and the Beast, as retold by Cynthia Rylant.”
- Beauty and the Beast Journal: “Belle’s passion for books is fully dramatized in this hardbound Journal with golden bindings, latches, and edging, a tassle cord bookmark, and illustrated, lined pages on which travels in both real and imaginary worlds can be authored.”
And speaking of a good book, I always love curling up with a cup of tea when I read! Twinings Tea new Beauty and the Beast Collection is the perfect pairing with a cozy reading nook.
- Twinings Tea Beauty and the Beast Collection available in 4 flavors: Camomile, Honey & Vanilla / Lemon & Ginger / Pure Peppermint / Orange & Cinnamon Spice
Have a fashionable Belle? Find amazing Beauty and the Beast inspired fashion items from one of my favorite places to shop, Kohl’s! Can we say Kohl’s cash?
- Kohl’s Beauty and the Beast Collection: Lots of great fashionable pieces for mom and daughter, like my daughter’s new favorite Belle dress for only $36!
And if you have a beauty of a Belle, your little one will adore these Beauty and the Beast inspired beauty products!
- Morgan Taylor Beauty and the Beast Nail Lacquer: in 6 Beauty and the Beast inspired colors + Enchanting Patina Antique Finish
- Glass Compact Mirror: “See the beauty within reflected from this elegant glass compact mirror in golden filigree brushed metal case adorned by faceted gems. Inspired by Disney’s live action film Beauty and the Beast.”
Play princess with your Belle and these beautiful new Beauty and the Beast inspired toys!
- Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box: “The Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box gives little ones an extra-special place to store their treasures. Experience the beauty and enchantment over and over again as the Enchanted Rose opens, closes and lights up as the iconic song, “Beauty and the Beast” is played. A collectible gold “feather” ring is also included for you.”
- Enchanting Melodies Belle Doll: “Enjoy the enchanting moments with the Disney Beauty and the Beast Enchanting Melodies Belle Doll. Dressed in her movie inspired iconic gold ball gown, the Belle doll sings the “Something There” song from Disney’s live-action movie Beauty and the Beast. With one press of Belle’s stomach, she will sing of her budding love for the Beast in this classic song. Kids will love playing out moments from the movie or imagining their own fairytales with this doll.”
Have a little collector? Your little Belle will love the newest Funko POP figurines featuring your new favorite Beauty and the Beast characters + don’t forget this collectable Beauty and the Beast tote bag from the Disney Store!
- Funko POP Celebration Belle: in the beautiful white flower celebration dress
- Funko POP The Beast: in his ballroom blue outfit!
- Funko POP Mrs. Potts & Chip: how cute is this pair?
- Reusable Tote Bag: “Be our guest and relive the beloved fairy tale with this reusable tote. Made from 80% recycled materials, it features images from Disney’s live action retelling of Beauty and the Beast.”
Have you been following along our #BeOurGuestEvent journey? Catch up here:
- Exclusive Emma Watson & Dan Stevens Interview
- Exclusive Josh Gad & Luke Evans Interview
- Exclusive Audra McDonald & Gugu Mbatha-Raw Interview
- Beauty and the Beast Dinner Party at Williams Sonoma
- Behind-the-Scenes of Moana from the Disney Animation Building
- Tangled Before Ever After + Tangled the Series Interview
- Baby Daddy Season 6 Interview
The long anticipated Tale as Old as Time, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is in theaters starting today, March 17, 2017! Celebrate with these Best Beauty and the Beast Gift Ideas for Your Little Belle! Which Beauty and the Beast Gift Idea is your favorite?
I was invited to attend an all-inclusive press trip, sponsored by Disney. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more Disney insider information, movie updates and entertainment!