Baymax Inspired Bento with Igloo Hot Brites Lunchbox. Post sponsored by Igloo Coolers. All fun and “cool” opinions are my own
Baymax Inspired Bento with Igloo Hot Brites Lunchbox
It’s hard to believe, but we are already less than 5 weeks away from back to school! Are you ready? Get your school year off to a great start with this Baymax inspired bento lunch plus check out why the new Igloo Hot Brights Lunchbox is our #1 choice for school lunches this year (oh, and a fun giveaway)!
What You Will Need:
- Hard boiled egg, cut in half lengthwise
- Sandwich of choice – white bread preferred
- Sugar snap peas/snow peas
- Black Olives, whole
- Optional: sesame seeds
1. Begin by putting hard boiled egg, white side up into your bento box. Slice 2 olives to make 2 round black eyes. Cut another olive lengthwise into small black strip to connect the eyes
2. Shape sandwich to be the body of Baymax. Fill rest of bento box space with broccoli florets. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.
3. Add strawberries and sugar snap peas to bento box to complete lunch. How adorable is this???
Looking for another fun Baymax Bento idea? Check out this cute Big Hero 6 Bento Box from my friend Kelly!
The Ultimate Back to School Lunchbox
A bento box lunch for school is not complete without the ultimate lunchbox! I’m so excited that my son is going back to school this year with the quality of Igloo! We’ve always loved Igloo coolers, lunchboxes and water jugs for our family’s cooling needs. New Igloo Hot Brites Vertical Lunchboxes are the perfect companion to your child’s school year! With plenty of space, pockets and organization goodies included, school lunch never was so cool! Check out why we LOVE our new 1st grader lunch box!
- Igloo Cooler quality – keeps your food protected with Polartherm insulation and No-leak heat sealed liner
- Bold colors and technical sporty feel
- Durable textured fabrics, easy to wipe clean
- Large lunch box holding space
- Easy open zippers
- 2 ways to carry – Rubber gripper handles or hands-free adjustable strap (also removable)
- Additional organizational pocket, perfect for holding pens, cards, phone, school supplies, keys, and more
- Large side water bottle mesh holder with drawstring
- Affordable price! An MSRP of only $15.99!
You can find the new Igloo Hot Brites Vertical Lunchboxes at your favorite retailer, in time for back to school. Retailers include Wegmans, Meijer, Giant Eagle, Price Chopper and more! Be sure to follow Igloo via Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for the latest ways to keep your family’s products cool all season long!
Ready for a FUN giveaway? To get your family ready for back to school, enter now to win the new Igloo Hot Brights Vertical lunchbox! Open to U.S. residents only. Ends 7/31. Here’s how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
GIVEAWAY NOW OVER. THANKS FOR ENTERING.
How would Igloo Lunchboxes come in handy for your family this school season?
Disclosure ~ I received free products/compensation in exchange for this posting. As always, all opinions are my own. Raising Whasians is not responsible for shipment of prizes. Be sure to follow Raising Whasians via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more reviews, giveaways and more.
I would pack,fruit,veggies and wraps
Stephanie Phelps says
I would be keeping a fruit cup and some milk with sandwich cool in it!
Ellie Wright says
I would send sandwiches, fruit, and yogurt in this for my boys’ lunches.
Peggy Rydzewski says
Sandwiches or salads.
Lauryn R says
A turkey and cheese tortilla wrap, with some apples and yogurt! My daughter’s favorite snack.
Dawn Reid says
I would love it for my sandwiches and fruits.
Candie L says
We would make sandwiches and snacks in. Thank you
Amy Deeter says
Sandwiches , lemonade, water,and my diet pepsi that i drink often !
Patricia Delgado says
This looks like such a neat way to get my picky kids to eat a fun and healthy meal