Get ready for Disney Pixar’s Incredibles 2 movie with these FREE Incredibles 2 Lunch Notes + Incredible Bento Box Ideas. This post is sponsored by Pixar. All yummy opinions are my own.
FREE Incredibles 2 Lunch Notes Printable | Bento Box Ideas
It’s an INCREDIBLE day for a movie! Incredibles 2 is open in theaters starting today, June 15th! (See my full Incredibles 2 movie review here.) To celebrate, I’m “super” excited to share the super hero love with these FREE Incredibles 2 Lunch Notes.
Perfect for summer camp reminders, back-to-school notes or just some extra encouragement, I adore how these comic book inspired lunch notes show your incredible kids how much they are loved! Grab your free printable now to get a head start on those back-to-school lunches plus grab an adorable Incredibles 2 Bento Box lunch ideas!
Incredible Bento Box Idea, Inspired by Disney’s Incredibles 2
Who else loves pizza? Me too! With summer camp here and back-to-school right around the corner (I know, I know! Waaaaaay too early. But you never can be too prepared for those back-to-school lunches, right?), we are “super” ready with this Incredibles Bento Box Idea, inspired by Disney’s Incredibles 2.
Grab your Easy Incredibles 2 Bento Box Ideas now (pin it for later!), including fun super mask food picks!
FREE Incredibles 2 Lunch Notes
Can you tell that my family is incredibly excited for The Incredibles sequel? We were so excited that we made these adorable FREE Incredibles 2 Lunch Notes featuring your favorite Disney Pixar characters including Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, Jack Jack, Edna and Frozone. Taking from super hero comic books, I love how these inspiring Incredibles quotes will help motivate your child to eat their lunch and have an incredible day!
Be sure to download and print your FREE Incredibles 2 Lunchbox Note Printable to use throughout summer and into the new school year!
Catch Up on ALL of the Incredible Action From My Pixar Visit!
It’s been a whirlwind of FUN already. But our visit to Pixar Studios has brought so much more love and appreciation for Disney movies. In case you missed the fun, be sure to catch up on these amazing insider tips, behind-the-scenes moments and amazing photo ops on everything Incredibles 2:
- Incredibles 2 Movie Review | Safe for Kids? Best Pixar Sequel Ever?
- Incredibles 2 Interview with Director Brad Bird & Producers Nicole Grindle & John Walker
- Pixar’s Short Film Bao Interview with Director Domee Shi
- 25+ Incredibles 2 Fun Facts from the Pixar Animators + Easter Eggs Revealed
- Edna Mode is Whasian? + Behind-the-Scenes of the Incredibles 2 Costumes
- Incredibles 2 Kids Craft | Make Concept Art Super Heroes Like the Animators Do!
- Pixar Animation Studios Photo Tour
- Inside the Pixar Living Archives
The day is finally here! See Incredibles 2 in theaters everywhere and be sure to let me know what you think of the sequel!
- Like INCREDIBLES 2 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarTheIncredibles/
- Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheIncredibles
- Follow INCREDIBLES 2 on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theincredibles/
- Visit the official INCREDIBLES 2 website here: https://disney.com/incredibles2
Are you excited to see Incredibles 2 with your family?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for delicious family recipe ideas, kids crafts, travel tips & more.