Opening a Florida 529 Savings Plan? Hurry & grab this 2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo for up to $50 FREE! This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Plans as a my role as Believer Blogger. All opinions are my own. #StartingIsBelieving
2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo – FREE $50!
Excuse us. We’re jumping into summer like…
This had to be one of the craziest school years for us. Somewhere between the constant carpool line for my preschooler (I certainly won’t miss the 3-hour school days) and double the after-school sports, I was definitely counting down until the lazy days of summer. Can anyone else use some relaxing summer vibes?
But before we jump out of “school mode,”, let’s talk about jump starting our summer college savings with Florida Prepaid and the Florida 529 Savings Plans! Take advantage of this exclusive 2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo and find out how you can get up to $50 for FREE towards your child’s college education. But HURRY!
Florida 529 Savings Plan vs. Florida Prepaid College Plan
So what is a Florida 529 Savings Plan and how does it differ from a Florida Prepaid College Plan? Are we talking about the same thing? Good questions. Both plans are available under the Florida Prepaid College Plans and both plans provide college savings for families. However, the Florida 529 Savings Plan is known for more flexibility in timing, variation in the amount of savings and portfolio types to fit your family’s needs. There’s a little bit more risk involved (investments can fluctuate based on the market), but the flexible savings options, cost calculator and a variety of conservative and aggressive plans, it’s a great option for families looking to save for college on their own terms. Check out this handy side-by-side chart for a comparison of the Florida 529 Savings Plan vs. Florida Prepaid College Plan. It was really helpful and informative!
Why Should I Open a Florida 529 Savings Plan?
I’m a list kind of person, especially when it comes to something important, like my kids’ college educations. So here’s some more things you need to know about a Florida 529 Savings Plan and why so many families love this option!
- The Florida 529 Savings Plan has been recognized as a Top 10 performer among direct-
sold 529 plans for 10-year investment performance in Savingforcollege.com’s latest
quarterly performance rankings.
- The Florida Prepaid College Board carefully selects each of the investment management firms and constantly monitor their performance.
- The 529 Savings Plan has more than 62,000 active accounts with a market value of more than $527 million.
- 529 savings plans help families cover college costs like books, housing, and other associated costs with tuition.
- Plans are flexible. Families can start saving at any time and save for any amount of time. Florida Prepaid offers 11 investment options so that families can be as conservative or aggressive as they feel comfortable.
- Funds can be used nationwide and may be used tax-free to pay for any qualified higher education expense.
- It’s easy. It only takes about 10 minutes of your time to set up a Florida 529 Savings Plan with an easy-to-use website for sign up and account management.
- Friends and family can contribute too – making your child’s college savings grow faster!
2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo – $50 for FREE!
You can get up to a $50 Jump Start on your college savings. Enroll in a new Florida 529 Savings Plan by June 30, 2018 and you will earn a $25 contribution into your new college savings account. AND if you set up automatic monthly contributions for you new account, you will earn another $25 contribution into your account. That’s $50 for FREE! But hurry, this 2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo is only available to the first 5,000 new accounts that sign up by June 30, 2018. Get more info and take advantage of this exclusive 2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo at MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart.
You may know Florida Prepaid for their College Plans, but I love how Florida Prepaid offers so much flexibility with their Florida 529 Savings Plan! Jumpstart your college savings this summer and take advantage of this 2018 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo with $50 for free at this website: MyFloridaPrepaid.com/529JumpStart. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid and Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid for the latest updates. #StartingIsBelieving.
Want more information on Florida Prepaid? Check out these posts: