Grab this 2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code to get $50 added to your account for FREE plus get details on the all new 2023 Florida Prepaid Scholarship Giveaway! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code | Win a $1000 Scholarship!
Happy 5/29 Day!
When was the last time your family explored nature? No plans, no expectations. A completely unexpected surprise adventure. For our family, we really enjoyed checking out these gorgeous banyan trees in Venice, Florida. It was a completely unexpected stop on the way to the beach, but the kids really enjoyed getting into nature and climbing this old tree for literally hours.
Things are looking up as we enter the summer of 2023. And for this Florida family, I’m looking forward to some relaxing vacation time and checking out our local Florida State Parks. The Florida springs have been on my bucket list forever, but I keep putting off visiting for “the future.” Are you guilty of this too?
If you’ve been wanting to save for your child’s college future, there’s no time like the present – especially on 5/29 Day! 2023 is going to be the BEST summer ever with an exclusive 2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code and an all-new 2023 Florida Prepaid Scholarship giveaway to encourage you and your family to explore the outdoors and WIN! Get the details on The Exploring Education Scholarship Program and a FREE $50 offer on Florida 529 Savings Plans.
Florida 529 Savings Plan Benefits
Florida 529 Savings Plan is just another way that Florida Prepaid is helping families plan for the future. Here are some top benefits for opening a 529 Savings Plan today:
- Highly Rated: The Florida 529 Savings Plan is ranked as one of the nation’s top 10 performing 529 Savings Plans by savingforcollege.com.
- ZERO: $0 Application fee and NO minimum contribution needed to open a plan!
- Low Fees: Fees have been reduced in recent years by more than 70%, ensuring more of your family’s investment goes directly toward your account goals and growth.
- Investments Simplified: Choosing the best investment options for your family has never been easier, giving you more control on your earnings! Choose from 3 investment strategy paths: simple, intermediate or advanced. You can also build your own portfolio or choose the most popular option, the Age-Based Portfolio, which automatically adjusts over time as your child grows closer to college age.
- Tax-Free Growth: Signing up for a Florida 529 Savings Plan starting as low as $25/month ensures tax-free growth on your investment!
- User-Friendly: A redesigned website and new savings tools make it even easier to plan and save for your K-12 or college goals.
- By Florida, for Florida: The Florida 529 Savings Plan is exclusively available to beneficiaries living in the state of Florida.
- But Nationwide: Plan value can be used nationwide, not just in Florida!
- Trusted by Families: As of 2023, there are more than 118,000 accounts with over $1.1 billion value! Families love the flexibility to save for college and/or qualified K-12 expenses including tuition, fees, room, board, meal plans, books, computers, and supplies.
- Flexibility: You also have the flexibility to sign up when you want, rather than waiting for Open Enrollment dates or worrying about age requirements.
- Maximize Savings: Florida 529 Savings Plans work together WITH Florida Prepaid Plans and college scholarships for maximum college savings!
- Easy to Transfer and/or Cancel: No hassles! Need to cancel or transfer your Florida 529 Savings Plan? You can do so, anytime!
- K-12 Coverage: 529 Savings Plans can be used for qualifying elementary or secondary public, private or religious school tuitions and expenses, up to $10,000 annually.
- 2023 Promotion Offer – $50 FREE: New for 2023, Florida 529 Savings Plans are offering an exclusive $50 offer, just by opening an account, now through June 30, 2023. (See below for details!)
Win The Exploring Education Scholarship Program Giveaway with Florida Prepaid & Florida State Parks!
This summer, Florida Prepaid and Florida State parks have teamed up to make 2023 the best summer ever! Now through June 30, 2023, explore Florida’s 175 award-winning state parks while preparing your little adventurers for the future with the award-winning Florida 529 College Savings Plan and your family could WIN! Enter to win 1 of 10 grand prizes in The Exploring Education Scholarship Program giveaway! Grand prize winners will receive:
- $1000 Florida 529 Savings Plan Scholarship
- Florida State Park Junior Ranger Gift Pack
- Inflatable Paddleboard
Enter to win The Exploring Education Scholarship Program now through 6/30/23. Visit myfloridaprepaid.com for rules and scholarship program details.
2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code | $50 Offer!
Plus, everyone is a winner this summer with this 2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan promo code! Summer is always a great time to start saving, but this summer Florida Prepaid is giving you a great reason to open a Florida 29 Savings Plan! You can get started now, even while hoping to win that Exploring Education scholarship.
Open a new 529 Savings Plan now through June 30, 2023 and get a $50 contribution added to your account for FREE! Get $50 just by opening a new Florida 529 Savings Account with this exclusive 2023 Florida 529 Savings Promo at checkout with promo code RAISFALL23. No minimums, no maximums, no automatic payments, no small print catch. Florida Prepaid has made it easier than ever to start saving for your child’s college future.
Saving for the Future…Now!
That’s why Florida Prepaid offers more than just College Plans. Get the flexibility you need and the choice you want for your child’s education by opening a Florida 529 Savings Plan today. Learn more about Florida 529 Savings Plans and get your 10 most common 529 questions answered.
Plus, HURRY and add $50 FREE to your account this summer with this 2023 Florida 529 Savings Plan Promo Code now through June 30, 2023 at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Be sure to follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid and Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid for the latest updates.
Got Florida Prepaid and Florida 529 Savings Plan questions? We have answers! Check out these popular posts for more Florida Prepaid FAQ:
Does your family have a Florida 529 Savings Plan? How are you saving for your child’s education future?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of our family moments, dreams and goals.