Need an easy craft idea for your little Valentine? Make this DIY Valentine’s Day Stained Glass Kids Craft.
Crafting Said Simply – Valentine’s Day Stained Glass Kids Craft
I love Valentine’s Crafts! Nothing says love like a bunch of cute hearts around the house. Am I right? If you’re looking for an easy and fun way to make your Valentine’s decorations stand out for the holiday, here’s an EASY and cheap way to decorate your windows at home with the kids. So bright, festive and fun!
What you will need:
- Construction Paper (red, pink, purple…)
- Tissue Paper
1. Get some construction paper and cut into a perfect square (8.5 by 8.5)
2. Fold diagonal in half so you have a triangle. Then Keep folding in triangle halves (I did mine about 3 times).
3. Get your scissors and cut a half heart into the folded edges of the triangle. I did about 3. You can get creative with the non-folded edge. I added a scallop. (***Save those heart cut-outs for another project!)
4. Open up fully. Take tissue paper and cover all of the heart holes on one side of the construction paper. Tape to seal.
5. Hang up by any brightly lit window of the house so the sun peeks through the tissue paper. VOILA!
How cute is this easy Valentine’s Day craft idea for your windows? Make lots to hang up all over the house for a festive vibe for the season of love!
Looking for more easy Valentine’s Day craft ideas and snack ideas for kids? Check out these popular posts:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy kids craft ideas, parent movie reviews, family recipes, travel tips and more.