- Construction Paper (red, pink, purple…)
- Tissue Paper
1. Get some construction paper and cut into a perfect square (8.5 by 8.5)
2. Fold diagonal in half so you have a triangle. Then Keep folding in triangle halves (I did mine about 3 times).
3. Get your scissors and cut a half heart into the folded edges of the triangle. I did about 3. You can get creative with the non-folded edge. I added a scallop. (***Save those heart cut-outs for another project!)
4. Open up fully. Take tissue paper and cover all of the heart holes on one side of the construction paper. Tape to seal.
5. Hang up by any brightly lit window of the house so the sun peeks through the tissue paper. VOILA!
Need another idea? check out this super cute Handprint/Footprint Valentines Craft!