14 Days of Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts Round Up
February is almost here! Can you believe it? As we get closer to celebrating Valentine’s Day, now is a great time to show your kids how much love is in the air! Gather your crafting gear and get ready to make these easy 14 days of Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts! All easy to make with supplies in the home, crafting with the kids this season should be FUN! So grab your sweethearts and sit down for an afternoon of Valentine’s Day crafting.
14 days in February before Valentine’s Day is here! How about doing one craft a day? Set aside some time to really connect with your kids away from technology and focused on making memories. I am in LOVE with this round up of sweet crafts for everyone in the family. It’s the perfect way to jump into the February holiday season!
1. Go Fish – Raising Whasians
2. Borax Heart Crystals – Club Chica Circle
3. Valentine Twig Arrows – Carolyn’s Homework
4. Duct Tape Bracelets – Ribbons and Glue
5. Valentine’s Day Sun Catchers – The Suburban Mom
6. Valentine Love Trees – It Happens In a Blink
7. Crocodile Valentine Box – The Joys of Boys
8. Fingerprint Cupid’s Arrows – Raising Whasians
9. Fingerprint Bud Vase – Formula Mom
10. Cupid’s Quiver, Bow & Arrow – Mommy’s Bundle
11. Mouse Valentine – 7 on a Shoestring
12. Upcycled Baby Food Jar Candle Holders – Artsy Momma
13. Valentine Penguins – Kid Things
14. Valentine Puzzle Wreath – Raising Whasians
Hope you’ll take some time this season creating lasting memories with your children. These 14 Valentine’s Day Kids Crafts are fun, unique and definitely expressive for the holiday of love! How are you crafting your way into Valentine’s Day?
Which of these Valentine’s Day kids crafts are your favorites?
Looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas?