Wow your holiday guests with this Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread for breakfast. This post is sponsored by BUNN. All delicious opinions are my own
Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread #PerfectCoffeeatHome
Can we talk about how amazing this combo is? The crumbly goodness of coffee cake. The sticky sweetness of monkey bread. And yes, all made in your crockpot. Can you smell the holidays yet? Time to wow your overnight guests with this Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread recipe – the perfect sweet breakfast to wake up to! Find out how easy it is to make your house smell amazing in the morning with this delicious slow cooker breakfast and #PerfectCoffeeatHome.
We have guests staying with us for Thanksgiving. The kids have been counting down the days, super excited to have their aunt and uncle for an official “sleepover.” With lots of planning for Thanksgiving Day, it can get pretty stressful to focus on my dinner menu and make my family feel at home. But if there’s one thing that I love, it’s making a delicious smelling breakfast for my guests to wake up to! I’m creating the perfect holiday breakfast combo with the sweet smells of this Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread and perfectly brewed coffee.
Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread
- 2 Cans (16.3 oz. each) of Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Biscuits (8 biscuits per can)
- ⅛ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 TBSP Flour, 2 TBSP Brown Sugar, 2 TSP Cinnamon, 2 TBSP Butter
- Cooking Spray
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- In resealable bag, add biscuit quarters, ⅛ cup of granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Close bag. Shake until biscuits are coated.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add biscuits in even layers.
- In small bowl, mix ½ cup brown sugar and ½ cup melted butter. Pour over biscuits.
- In another small bowl combine 4 TBSP Flour, 2 TBSP Brown Sugar, 2 TSP Cinnamon, 2 TBSP Butter. Crumble over the top of the biscuits.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Remove from slow cooker. Serve warm.
The Secret to Perfect Coffee at Home
If your house doesn’t smell amazing already with all of that sweet cinnamon goodness, I have found the secret to making delicious coffeehouse coffee at home, and in large quantities. Let me introduce you to my new best friend, my BUNN HB Coffee Maker.
I’ll be honest; I actually had never heard of BUNN before the box arrived at my doorstep. But since placing this coffee maker on my kitchen counter, the stellar reviews from friends and family have been pouring in. (Pouring in…get it?!!) Brewing amazing coffee since 1940, this is the Cadillac of coffee makers. Not only are these machines high quality and beautiful (doesn’t the modern design with stainless steel and curved lines look fabulous in my kitchen?), but reliable and long-lasting for many years of high quality brewed coffee.
With a touch of the brew button, I’m only 10 minutes away from coffeehouse quality coffee to serve to my guests. The BUNN HB Coffee Maker is only 1 of 10 makers to receive the Specialty Coffee Association of America’s (SCAA) certification.
With the free hanging funnel, temperature-controlled technology and drip-free carafe, you have the perfect cup of coffee – every single time. It’s no wonder that this amazing coffee maker is a Williams Sonoma exclusive product!
And if BUNN didn’t already have my heart, I can pre-program my brew the night before. Setting and forgetting my coffee and my breakfast? That’s a combo I can get used to this holiday season.
Combine the yummy smells of #PerfectCoffeeatHome thanks to the BUNN HB Coffee Maker and this Slow Cooker Coffee Cake Monkey Bread for the holidays. Your guests will wake up to delicious memories!
What’s your favorite holiday breakfast combo?
Looking for more?