Looking for a unique Christmas cookie idea? Try Mom’s Lace Cookies Recipe – perfect low carb cookie for the holidays!
Mom’s Lace Cookies Recipe
ALWAYS have to hand it to my mom for teaching me some of the BEST recipes I know. This fancy cookie is a definite crowd pleaser. Great for parties, a holiday cookie exchange or a special treat, these unique “lace” cookies will win the hearts of your loved ones! These Lace Cookies Recipe is asked for every year, and is the perfect cookie for that holiday cookie exchange! So unique and seriously delicious, you won’t be disappointed!
Ready to bake a delicious batch of cookies?
Looks can be deceiving. It’s hard to believe that this pile of goo can create one of the best Christmas cookies I have ever had. And yet, this delicate and not overly sweet cookie recipe is the perfect addition to your Christmas baking.
Mom's Lace Cookies Recipe
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Walnuts I use the food processor
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Optional - 1 container of microwaveable chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 4 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
- In small saucepan, heat walnuts, butter, sugar, flour and milk over medium heat. Stir CONSTANTLY until butter is melted and ingredients are totally blended. Remove from heat.
- Drip level 1/2 teaspoonfuls of mixture onto foil, 3 inches apart. Yes, these will NOT look like cookies.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes on foil. Delicately "peel" cookies from foil.
- Cool at least 10 more minutes.
- Want to add some chocolate love? When completely cool, dip cookies in microwaveable chocolate and allow to cool. YUM 🙂
Mom’s Lace Cookies Recipe is from the many years of love from my mom, passed on to me, passed on to you! Let me know if you try them and enjoy all of the amazing holiday spirit! The taste alone brings back so many wonderful and tasty memories.
What is your favorite Christmas cookie recipe?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more easy family recipe, kids craft idea, travel tips and more.