Harry Potter Diagon Alley | New Florida Resident Deal at Universal
The most anticipated summer at Universal Orlando is here! And Florida Residents are eagerly awaiting the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley. Be the FIRST to grab this incredible Florida Resident Diagon Alley Deal that was just released today! Prices starting as low as $119!
Starting June 19th, you can grab this exclusive Universal Studios Orlando Florida Resident vacation package! This new travel offer starts at $119 per adult, per night, tax inclusive which includes:for
- a three-night stay on-site at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- multi-day Park-to-Park tickets to experience both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- access to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley
- a specially themed Welcome Parcel delivered to their hotel
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida will double the size of the Harry Potter experience offered at Universal Orlando Resort – expanding it across both of Universal’s theme parks. Guests will pass through London and the iconic brick wall archway into Diagon Alley – a bustling, wizarding hub within a Muggle city. The new land will offer one-of-a-kind adventures where guests can:
- Experience the next generation thrill ride – Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts – where guests are propelled into a pivotal scene from the final Harry Potter book and film
- Stroll along the streets of Diagon Alley and stop inside well-known shops like Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Magical Menagerie and Quality Quidditch Supplies
- Experience the darker side of magic in Knockturn Alley
- Witness the magical experience of a wand choosing a wizard at Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC
- And more!
And, just like in the books and films, guests can ride the iconic Hogwarts Express to travel between King’s Cross Station in Universal Studios and Hogsmeade Station in Islands of Adventure. The scenic, breathtaking journey will transport guests through the British countryside as they encounter magical creatures and familiar Harry Potter characters.
In The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, which opened in 2010 at Universal’s Islands of Adventure, guests can experience Hogsmeade village and Hogwarts castle – which houses the groundbreaking Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey attraction.
Not a Florida Resident? Check out this Harry Potter Diagon Alley Package for out of towners!
Who will be at the opening of Diagon Alley this Summer 2014?
Love Universal Orlando Resort tips? Check out these popular posts: