Last chance to save BIG with Florida Prepaid Promo Code 2021 with $25 off application fee + BOGO Legoland Ticket Offer! This post is sponsored by Florida Prepaid College Board. All opinions are my own.
Florida Prepaid Promo Code 2021 + LEGOLAND Vacation Giveaway
The countdown is on!
There are only a few days left of April 2021, which means only a few more days to take advantage of 2021 Florida Prepaid Open Enrollment. And if you’re anyone like me (hello, procrastination), you may have been weighing the pros and cons of a Florida Prepaid Plan.
When should I start saving for my child’s college education?
Should I get a 529 vs. a Florida Prepaid plan?
Is now a good time to invest in college savings for my child? Or should I wait?
What about the pandemic and possible future economic crises?
Feeling the pressure? Well, take a deep breath and know that you’re not alone! I was one of those last-minute Florida Prepaid Plan parents. And to this day, it is one of the best decisions we have made for our two kids. Find out 9 perks of investing in a Florida Prepaid College Plan right now including a Florida Prepaid Promo Code for $25 off, a LEGOLAND Florida vacation giveaway and more!
New for 2023. Use 2023 Florida Prepaid Savings Code RAIS23 to save $50 off the 2023 application fee at checkout now through February 28, 2023.
What Are the Benefits of a Florida Prepaid College Plan?
Is a Florida Prepaid Plan a good deal? When looking to get the most out of your college investment, Florida Prepaid gives your family savings, security and perks that are worth every penny. Check out these 7 perks of investing with Florida Prepaid:
- Guaranteed by the State of Florida. Risk-free. You will never lose the money that you have invested in a Florida Prepaid Plan, no matter what the future holds. Backed by the State of Florida, your money earnings are safe and secure.
- Tax-Free Growth. Earnings on your Florida Prepaid Plan are tax-free, i.e. you won’t ever have to pay taxes on your plan when your investment is used to pay for college.
- Locked in low rates that will never increase. Your Florida Prepaid College Plan will never INCREASE in price. Even with inflation or economic crisis (or a pandemic), your college plan rate will always stay the same.
- More options. You have options! From 1-year plans to 4-year plans, Florida Prepaid offers your family 5 different plan options to best fit your family’s budget and vision, with cost-effective plans starting as low as $45/month (that’s less than a $1 increase from 2020 Florida Prepaid prices).
- Flexibility. Plans change? Florida Prepaid offers flexible plans to meet your child’s education needs. You have the option to use your plan towards a Florida college (typically less expensive), place unused funds towards a post-secondary degree, transfer plans to other family members, use along with scholarships, or even get a remaining balance refund.
- No restrictions. Dreams for an out-of-state college? Your investment is not limited to just the state of Florida. You can use the funds towards any college or university in the U.S., even if you or your kids move outside of Florida.
- Most Successful Prepaid Plan in the U.S. Since 1988, Florida Prepaid has been the longest running and most successful college savings program in the United States, with over 1.8 billion plans sold.
Florida Prepaid Promo Code 2021 | $25 Off the Application Fee
How about bonus savings? Now through the end of April 2021, you can save $25 off your Florida Prepaid application fee when you use your exclusive Promo Code RAIS2021 – save $25 now through April 30, 2021 at checkout. But hurry, this coupon code won’t last long. The promo code 2021 ends on April 30, 2021 – which means only a few days left to lock in your low rate for 2021 before open enrollment closes and prices increase!
BOGO LEGOLAND Ticket Offer + LEGOLAND Vacation GIVEAWAY
Saving for college is a reason to celebrate! After all, you’re doing an amazing thing for your family, saving for the future. Why not celebrate with a family vacation? Find out how you can win the ultimate LEGOLAND® Florida family vacation plus an exclusive LEGOLAND ticket offer, just for new plan holders!
LEGOLAND Florida Vacation Giveaway
- Prizes: (5) Florida Prepaid/LEGOLAND Florida Vacation Packages including 1-night stay at the the LEGOLAND Florida® hotel + 4 tickets to LEGOLAND Florida® Resort, valued at $1,366!
- Dates: Now through April 30, 2021 at 5 pm ET.
- Enter: MyFloridaPrepaid.com/vacation
No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified on May 12, 2021 – so you can take advantage of the beautiful Florida weather and enjoy some family time together!
BOGO LEGOLAND Florida Ticket Offer
How about another Florida Prepaid perk? For April 2021, Florida Prepaid has teamed up with LEGOLAND® Florida for an exclusive offer, just for new Florida Prepaid Plan holders! Lock in your college savings with a Florida Prepaid College Plan during Open Enrollment 2021 and get an exclusive BOGO LEGOLAND® Florida ticket offer for your family. Here are the details:
- Any family who enrolls in a prepaid plan from February 1, 2021 through April 30, 2021 will receive an exclusive BOGO LEGOLAND® Florida ticket offer: Buy 1 LEGOLAND ticket, get 1 free, up to 4 tickets!
- Tickets must be purchased by April 30, 2021.
- When you enroll in a Prepaid plan, you’ll receive an email with more information on how to access your tickets after Open Enrollment ends.
It’s the last chance to take advantage of all that Florida Prepaid has to offer for 2021. With hope on the way and a light an the end of the tunnel, 2021 is our year for bright futures. Take advantage of all of the big savings with Florida Prepaid Promo Code 2021 RAIS2021 now through 4/30/21. Learn more and sign up for a Florida Prepaid Plan at MyFloridaPrepaid.com. Follow Florida Prepaid via Facebook.com/FloridaPrepaid, Twitter at @FloridaPrepaid and Instagram at @myfloridaprepaid for the latest updates.
Last chance to save big with Florida Prepaid & LEGOLAND Florida! Have you taken advantage of the Florida Prepaid Promo Code 2021 yet?
Got Florida Prepaid questions? We have answers! Check out these popular posts for more FAQ:
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more of our family moments, dreams and goals.
Leave a Reply