Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Kids Frame Craft
Can you believe it’s almost Valentine’s Day? We did an Easy Valentine’s Day DIY Kids Frame Craft for Daddy! This was super fun and only cost me about $2 🙂 Yes, I love a frugal craft!
Here’s how to make your one of a kind unique Valentine’s Day gift:
What You Will Need:
- Simple Wooden Frame – Got mine at JoAnn’s for only $1.49 with the 40% off coupon in the paper
- Foam Heart Stickers – On Target clearance for $0.58
- Red Paint
1. Paint Frame Red. Let Dry.
2. Add Foam Stickers in various places, layering if desired for a full 3D effect
3. Add picture for a super Valentine’s Gift!
We LOVE homemade Valentine’s Gifts! This would make a great Grandparents gift, especially made from their grandchildren 🙂 And for only about $2, this is definitely a great frugal gift idea!
Need more craft ideas? Check out my Valentine’s Stained Glass Craft and Olympic Torch Craft!
Do you give your family member a little something special on Valentine’s Day?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more fun kids crafts, recipes & family-friendly ideas!