Have a ball this summer with this Easy Sponge Balls DIY for Kids including video tutorial! This fun craft for may contain commissioned links.
Easy Sponge Balls DIY for Kids
What does summer and sponges have in common?
Everything FUN! Today I’m making this easy sponge balls DIY for kids on the blog, because I have something fun up my sleeve 🙂 These toss-able sponge balls are the perfect dollar craft idea to keep your children busy this summer. Create, play and have a whole bunch of water FUN in minutes with this easy DIY tutorial, including video instructions! Here’s how:
What You Will Need (per sponge ball):
See full sponge ball video tutorial on my YouTube channel to see how easy it is to make these FUN sponge balls for summer! Seriously done in minutes.
- Cut sponges into thirds lengthwise
- Stack sponges as desired into a 3×3 cube (the more colors, the better!)
- Tie rubber band around the middle of the cube securely.
- Pouf out and arrange sponge ball
5. Use for sponge tosses, water play, and more! Dry or soaked, these sponges are sure to create some amazing summer memories and smiles!
Check out my DIY Toddler Car Wash, where these Sponge Balls are the perfect car wash accessory!
More Summer Craft Ideas:
Need some more easy summer crafting ideas? Check out some of these most popular summer activities:
- Easy Footprint Flip Flop Craft
- Minions Ice Experiment
- Milk Carton Sailboats Craft
- Finding Dory Party Ideas
How would your kids use this easy sponge balls DIY?