Summer Kids Craft: Footprint Flip Flops
Summer isn’t over yet! I have an adorable summer kids craft today that’s super easy to make, with only a few supplies! And you know how much I’m a sucker for handprint and footprint art, so this combines some of my favorite Florida things together 🙂 Here’s how to make today’s Summer Kids Craft: Footprint Flip Flops:
What You Will Need:
- Construction Paper
- Kids Paint
- Colored Drinking Straws
- White Glue
- Foam Stickers (if desired)
- Cover your little one’s feet in paint. Press down onto Construction Paper. Allow to dry
- Cut out your footprints in the shape of a flip-flip (see above)
- Cut drinking straws to fit as the thong part of your flop. You should only need one straw per foot. Glue to footprint
- Add stickers and embellishments as desired 🙂
You can hang onto your windows, add string for a summer mobile. And don’t forget to write your child’s name and age on the back for a wonderful child keepsake!
Need some more easy Kids Craft Ideas? Check out my Crafts Page or pop over to my Pinterest Page for more easy craft inspiration!
Let me know if you make this craft this summer! I’d love to see your little one’s toesies!