Easy Smores Dip Recipe with Raspberries
Love dessert and summer? Who doesn’t, right? Well, you won’t believe what a Disney memory, some unexpected dinner company and a sweet tooth created this summer.
Best part? It was done in MINUTES!
This Easy Smores Dip Recipe with Raspberries is the perfect dessert for a last minute dish that still has flawless presentation. Only 4 easy ingredients, you will have a delicious dessert for your guests! Ready to curb that chocolate craving? Insert drool here:
I’ve been staring at my little cast iron skillet for awhile, waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it on the blog. I’ve been in love with this mini skillet ever since my invitation to my 1st Walt Disney World Hoop Dee Doo Revue. In grand Disney fashion, the invitation was mailed inside of the skillet. I know, Disney thinks of everything!
So when last minute company arrived at our doorstep for dinner, some quick thinking and a smile were required for a delicious meal. I always said that I think better under pressure. So this Easy S’mores Dip with Raspberries came to be.
In one word, yum. No campfire required, I was able to whip up a beautiful dessert for our guests in minutes, never once losing out on the conversation. So grab your mini skillet and 4 easy ingredients. We’re cooking up delicious.
Easy S'mores Dip Recipe with Raspberries
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Large Marshmallows
- Fresh Raspberries diced or pureed
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers
- Move the oven rack to the top. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Line the bottom of the cast iron skillet with chocolate chips. Go ahead, be generous
- Next sprinkle your raspberries on top of the chocolate goodness.
- Finally, top the entire skillet with marshmallows. Squeeze them in as tight as possible.
- Bake your skillet for about 10-15 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers. You can thank me later.
Chocolate, marshmallow, fruit, and graham cracker….a combo that doesn’t need an intro. Needless to say, I always have these ingredients on hand now. You know, just in case. For company, of course 🙂 A hostess win, this Easy S’mores Dip will definitely surface again and again. I’m thrilled to have more opportunities to use my adorable skillet now.
Need more delicious dessert ideas? Check out these:
Looking for more?
So if anyone else is thinking about dropping by for dinner, I have dessert already planned 🙂
When would you enjoy this Easy S’mores Dip Recipe?
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more delicious recipes, crafts and family moments