- (2) boxes of Berry Blue Jell-O Gelatin (6 oz. each)
- (1) bunch of Red Grapes (about 2 lbs.) – cut in half (into circles, not ovals)
- (1) tub of Cool Whip
- (1) container of Fish Sprinkles from the Find Nemo Cupcakes icing tub
- (12) Plastic cocktail cups
1. Make Jell-O according to “fast or quick” set instructions. Be sure to take out the ice cubes when thickened.
2. Layer 2 tablespoons of Jell-O on bottom of cup. Let sit for about 5 minutes in refrigerator or until firm.
3. Layer about 5-6 grapes on top of Jell-O. Make sure a few are touching the sides of the cup (so the kids can see the “jellyfish.”
4. Carefully pour 2-4 tablespoons of Jell-O on top of grapes, just enough to cover. Let sit for about 5 minutes in refrigerator or until firm.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have a total of 4 layers of grapes and Jell-O.
6. Top with dollop of Cool Whip
7. Sprinkle with Fish Sprinkles. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated. Makes 12 servings
Looking for more?
This was such a BIG hit with the kids! They loved being able to see their “jellyfish” suspended in the ocean. And a light dessert for them to enjoy too 🙂 Did you make it? Let me know what you think!