Throwing a Disney Pixar themed birthday party? Make this Easy Finding Nemo Jell-O Dessert Recipe, so much fun for kids! May contain commissioned links.
Easy Finding Nemo Jell-O Dessert Recipe #DisneySide
- (2) boxes of Berry Blue Jell-O Gelatin (6 oz. each)
- (1) bunch of Red Grapes (about 2 lbs.) – cut in half (into circles, not ovals)
- (1) tub of Cool Whip
- (1) container of Fish Sprinkles from the Find Nemo Cupcakes icing tub
- (12) Plastic cocktail cups
1. Make Jell-O according to “fast or quick” set instructions. Be sure to take out the ice cubes when thickened.
2. Layer 2 tablespoons of Jell-O on bottom of cup. Let sit for about 5 minutes in refrigerator or until firm.
3. Layer about 5-6 grapes on top of Jell-O. Make sure a few are touching the sides of the cup (so the kids can see the “jellyfish.”
4. Carefully pour 2-4 tablespoons of Jell-O on top of grapes, just enough to cover. Let sit for about 5 minutes in refrigerator or until firm.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have a total of 4 layers of grapes and Jell-O.
6. Top with dollop of Cool Whip
7. Sprinkle with Fish Sprinkles. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated. Makes 12 servings
This was such a BIG hit with the kids! They loved being able to see their “jellyfish” suspended in the ocean. And a light dessert for them to enjoy too 🙂 Did you make it? Let me know what you think! And be sure to try this adorable Pixar Coco Jello Dessert too!
Be sure to follow Raising Whasians for more family-friendly recipes, party ideas, kids crafts, movie reviews for parents and family travel tips.