Celebrate Earth Day with your kids and this Easy Earth Day Popsicle Recipe for kids.
Earth Day Popsicle Recipe
Earth Day Popsicle Recipe for Kids
What you will need:
- 1 cup of blueberry yogurt – I used Stonyfield Greek Organic Blueberry Yogurt
- 2-3 Green Grapes Cut into various shapes/sizes
- 1 large measuring cup in a circle shape
- 1 Popsicle stick
- OPTIONAL: a few drops of blue food coloring if desired
- Mix yogurt well. (Add food coloring if desired) Place in bottom of large measuring cup, leveling off the top. This will be the Earth’s “water”
- Add grapes into the shape of continents. Push so slightly pressed into yogurt. This will be your “land”
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Using butter knife, loosen edges of yogurt and pop out your yogurt. Insert popsicle stick.
VOILA! Instant Earth on a stick! The kids were thrilled with this snack, and it helped to get them into the excitement of Earth Day! Plus who doesn’t love popsicles? YUM!
Need another Earth Day idea? Check out my Earth Day Kids Craft! How fun and safe for the environment too!
And don’t forget to grab these Recycling Tips for your family, including DIY Recycle Bins!
Looking for more easy and fun kids treat ideas? Check out these popular posts: