Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles with Pistachio Crumble
Nothing says summer like popsicles. Am I right? But then you combine sweet, tart, crunchy and savory – with a hint of healthy (say what?!) and you have these delicious Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles Recipe with a Crunchy Pistachio Crumble. Find out how these sweet treats are doing more than filling my kids’ bellies this summer, they are also helping to feed local families in need too.
Buy Publix Produce & Feed America This Summer
Summer is a time of fun, sun and popsicles. But for so many children and families, it’s a time when hunger strikes hard. Without free school lunches and other school sponsored programs, many families suffer through the summertime when their families need help the most. But what if we could easily do something about that – just by buying our produce every week like we normally do? Produce for Kids is back this summer and partnering with Feeding America to feed local families. And you can help. By purchasing select local produce at your Publix between now and June 28th, you are automatically making a donation to Feeding America. Yes, it’s that simple. Be on the lookout for these 9 fresh produce suppliers that are Feeding America this summer:
- Avocados from Mexico – Avocados
- Crunch Pak® – Sliced Apples
- Driscoll’s® – Raspberries
- Del Monte Foods® – Fruit Naturals® Cups
- Eat Smart® – Fresh Cut Vegetables & Salads
- Fresh Express® – Packaged Salads
- RealSweet® – Vidalia® Onions
- Little Bear Brand
- Wonderful® – Pistachios
- Marie’s® – Salad Dressings
To date, over 4 million meals have been served to children and families in need. Not only is your family benefiting from fresh local fruits and vegetables this summer, but every bit is helping other local families in Florida do the same. And all by purchasing the fresh produce your family already loves! So go ahead, indulge in fresh produce at your local Publix, create something delicious and fresh for your family and know that you are making a difference by Feeding America.
Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles with Pistachio Crumble Recipe
Did I have you at popsicles too? This sweet, tart, savory and crunchy popsicle recipe definitely has got me like WOAH! This healthy spin on a sweet treat is great for families too – featuring fresh summer raspberries and packed with protein too!
- 2 Cups Vanilla Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Fresh Raspberries, like Driscolls
- ¼ Cup Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 TSP Coconut Oil
- ¼ Cup Fresh Pistachios, like Wonderful PIstachios, chopped
- Blend together Vanilla Yogurt and Fresh Raspberries. Pour into popsicle mold.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours, or until firm.
- Combine chocolate and coconut oil in microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between heatings, until smooth.
- Dip or drizzle popsicle with chocolate mixture. Top with chopped pistachios.
- Serve immediately.
Hello, sweet summer! The sweetness of the chocolate, the tartness of the fresh raspberries, the salty crunch of the pistachios – it’s a winning summer combo, wouldn’t you say? I love how this recipe has a healthy twist and is a flavor combo for the whole family.
Love fresh produce recipes for your family? Try these delicious summer recipes:
- Raspberry Mango Basil Lemonade
- Skinny Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
- Crispy Kale Chips with Garlic and Parmesan
- 5-Minute Sweet and Spicy Chicken Salad
Make Chocolate Raspberry Popsicles this summer and know that you are doing so much more than giving your family a delicious summer treat! Your fresh produce is helping to Feed America this summer too. Learn more about the Produce for Kids Feeding America Campaign. Follow Produce for Kids on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipe ideas, produce tips and more.
How is your family enjoying fresh produce this summer?
Looking for more?